Susan!!
LFS
2018-08-28 18:23:44 UTC
How could she?!
--
Laura (emulate St George for email)
John Ashby
2018-08-28 18:48:36 UTC
Post by LFS
How could she?!
Once a Horrobin...

john
Jim Easterbrook
2018-08-28 19:07:56 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by LFS
How could she?!
Once a Horrobin...
Horrobins vs Larkins makes me think of Molloys vs Timsons. One lot
doesn't dob the other lot in, let alone falsely.
--
Jim <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>
Jane Vernon
2018-08-29 06:36:51 UTC
Post by LFS
How could she?!
O! The perfidy!
--
Jane
BTME

Mike Ruddock
2018-08-29 07:34:18 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by LFS
How could she?!
O! The perfidy!
And for what? At least two people in the village know whodunnit (1)and
Susan's lies will soon be discovered.

1. And from the way in which Linda (?Lynda?) was behaving when waiting
for Susan to get to the point I think she suspects the truth too.

Mike Ruddock
Btms
2018-08-29 07:47:41 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by LFS
How could she?!
O! The perfidy!
And for what? At least two people in the village know whodunnit (1)and
Susan's lies will soon be discovered.
1. And from the way in which Linda (?Lynda?) was behaving when waiting
for Susan to get to the point I think she suspects the truth too.
Mike Ruddock
Lynda is on it! A confrontation offers!
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Mike
2018-08-29 07:56:13 UTC
Post by LFS
How could she?!
Once a jailbird...
Toodle Pip
Vicky Ayech
2018-08-29 10:16:29 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by LFS
How could she?!
Once a jailbird...
Yes! I've always thought her a nasty piece of work. She's a worse snob
than Jenefer. She's malicious and in the dictionary the definition of
Shadenfreude has a photo of Susan. She trapped poor Neil into
marriage and then drove him to jobs he didn't want to do. She is not a
particularly good friend to Clarrie anyway, but this was very bad.