Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 27th to 30th July 2020
2020-07-27 12:12:06 UTC

Cast :
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Monday 27th - Fallon finds herself under pressure and Harrison unveils
his grand plan.
Tuesday 28th - Tony makes a nostalgic discovery, and things are looking
up for Joy.
Wednesday 29th - Johnny begins a frantic search and Fallon makes a friend.
Thursday 30th - Harrison faces a race against time
2020-07-27 15:54:21 UTC
Wednesday 29th - Johnny begins a frantic search and Fallon makes a friend.
[]
If I supplied the materials, would she make me one too?

(Originally, I think, said in response to the claim "My mother made me a
homosexual".)

The first objective of any tyrant in Whitehall would be to make Parliament
utterly subservient to his will; and the next to overturn or diminish trial by
jury ..." Lord Devlin (http://www.holbornchambers.co.uk)
Steve Hague
2020-07-27 16:27:46 UTC
Wednesday 29th - Johnny begins a frantic search and Fallon makes a friend.
[]
If I supplied the materials, would she make me one too?
(Originally, I think, said in response to the claim "My mother made me a
homosexual".)
The version I saw asked for the wool.