fweddie. and facebookarchers addicts
2018-09-13 10:28:05 UTC
Fyi Umra is daily reading for topics in umra that appeal butarchers
addicts isnow is my main link to Ambridge these days. It is more
Ambridge related. I mok withwhen umra wanders off. Because I worked
in mental health , INeeded to recognise privacy, client confidently etc
and other,rconcerns based on my ignorance and potential stupidity. . I
have never trusted fb. Having retired five or six years ago when we moved
to West Berkshire,I am less bothered now. I hope my privacy settings are
good enough. Please don’t send techy advice on this. It irritates me
and husband Paul is my resource here. I don’t recruit friends. Like to
keep the list manageable. But I-assumed grandmothers maiden name Carole
Booker for fb. Given my current health concerns just thought I would like
to offer a link with you guys. Carole booker is a bit more personal but
very lighthearted with, limited personal info,For the reasonsSet out above
even though I think these issues are history. Also have to keep my eye on
SODam... husband Paul, has beenreading your responses to disclosed
recent events. Just looked at me, smiled and said. Nice people.
Agreed. I probably can be found on a search for Linda tame. Nothing
much there but you know what you guys are like.
Sally Thompson
2018-09-13 10:58:05 UTC
[...]
We are already friends on Facebook, but I don't suppose IAAOU to say you
are one of the people I wish I could meet in real life.
2018-09-13 14:53:07 UTC
[...]
Me too. Very touched. es a bit of a cross over between umra& fb Archers
addicts which I appreciate...just putting my head above the parapet toffe
rffb access and honesty if wished as I hvefibbeddd about my name. -no
longer an issue.. years ago. I met Brenda selwyn. Remember? It was good
but told me she imagined she wouldn’t like me. I was taken aback. Back
then We we’re playing with the Lynda nell society which was fun for a
time. This began because Carole Boyd had become something of a friend
andsaid she wasn’t getting enough parts i the Archers. So therebyhangs a
long tale. Tale includes first umra bbq where she pitched up as a
surprise guest. There were other things which I did with her and for her
but darling as her husband said: never forget my wife i
san actress. It was good advice. No contact for years now. It was fun
while it lasted🤩