spoiler Tuesday 5.1.21
2021-01-06 10:09:03 UTC
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.

I don't think the police woman's way of interviewing people, a very
aggressive way, is a good way to get all the information. Or what
police should be doing. I know people say that is what they do as 99%
will then look guilty and that means they are innocent and the guilty
don't look it, and that might be true, but the police don't behave
like that in Midsommer. I prefer those police.

And the way they treated Kirsty was unpleasant and unnecessary.
Locking her into a cell surely achieved nothing and they didn't charge
her. As she called them and only helped with accounts for Philip once
I thought, and she could say he told her later those were not the real
accounts, they might want to keep looking into it but as Lynda said it
was unnecessary.

It was brave of Kirsty to go to Lynda and Lynda was predictably nice
to her.

Since the BBC should surely be cheering us up a bit I do hope this
story quickly gets better. I know investigation and then court etc can
take ages, but at least get some good news in there. And in other
story lines. I can't remember the rules for minimum time before being
able to divorce but have a feeling the timeis short if special
circumstances, and this might be those?
BrritSki
2021-01-06 10:29:13 UTC
Since the BBC should surely be cheering us up a bit
ROFL You've not been watching BBC News then ?
krw
2021-01-06 10:45:33 UTC
Since the BBC should surely be cheering us up a bit
ROFL   You've not been watching BBC News then ?
I think ITV News is about the same.
2021-01-06 11:19:29 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 10:09:03 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.

We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
Chris
2021-01-06 12:25:46 UTC
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
No, a quick thing in the bell tower probably. He wouldn’t let Shula go up
with him, she stayed chatting to Krusty and it seems that he was up and
down very quickly.

2021-01-06 12:50:58 UTC
Post by Chris
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
No, a quick thing in the bell tower probably. He wouldn’t let Shula go up
with him, she stayed chatting to Krusty and it seems that he was up and
down very quickly.
Sincerely Chris
That was merely the costing. The work was not detailed.
2021-01-06 13:49:07 UTC
Post by Chris
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
No, a quick thing in the bell tower probably. He wouldn’t let Shula go up
with him, she stayed chatting to Krusty and it seems that he was up and
down very quickly.
Sincerely Chris
I'm sorry, family newsgroup and all that.

2021-01-06 13:51:43 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
john
Yes, he got on with it like the clappers...
YASamanthaAICM3quicktugs
Sally Thompson
2021-01-06 17:17:19 UTC
Post by Chris
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
No, a quick thing in the bell tower probably. He wouldn’t let Shula go up
with him, she stayed chatting to Krusty and it seems that he was up and
down very quickly.
It's the cold weather.
2021-01-06 17:36:46 UTC
Post by Chris
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
No, a quick thing in the bell tower probably. He wouldn’t let Shula go up
with him, she stayed chatting to Krusty and it seems that he was up and
down very quickly.
It's the cold weather.
And the bells have taken their toll...
Clive Arthur
Clive
Mike McMillan
2021-01-06 13:32:52 UTC
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Was the church work the roof?
Something to do with the bell tower.
Marmaduke Jinks
2021-01-06 11:46:48 UTC
Last night's was more misery. I think after dragging it out for so
long they should wrap it up more satisfyingly now.
I disagree.
They are covering the wider spread effects of employing the cheap rates of
a bloke you met in the pub. Including the way a corporate entity squirms
away from any adverse publicity - or tries to. Some of which had not
occurred to me at all.
We have yet to hear from Oliver and Shula on the subject, not just in
relation to the hotel and church but also the work Phillip did for the
hunt.
Most legitimate private and public sector companies have Approved Lists of
Suppliers. Companies required to do business with them will have had to
e.g. submit accounts and show they have policies on e.g. H&S or Diversity.

I remember back in the 80s, as an auditor in the health service,
interviewing a works manager as to why a contractor kept on popping up in
the lists of contractors chosen and given jobs. He said something like
"they are a tidy contractor doing the right job at the right price with good
quality work. They built me a great patio". That was "old school".

MJ
BrritSki