Worrying
Peter
2020-10-26 17:24:14 UTC
I am listening to BBC OS on the World Service. They have been
discussing the French and Islamophobia. Three Muslims were asked to
contribute and all three spoke of their concern, for themselves and for
Muslims in France. _Not one_ of them spoke against the recent
beheading. The programme continues.
--
When, once, reference was made to a statesman almost universally
recognized as one of the villains of this century, in order to
Ernst Specker on Paul Bernays
Peter
2020-10-26 17:30:03 UTC
I am listening to BBC OS on the World Service.  They have been
discussing the French and Islamophobia.  Three Muslims were asked to
contribute and all three spoke of their concern, for themselves and for
Muslims in France.  _Not one_ of them spoke against the recent
beheading.  The programme continues.
Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.