SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
2021-05-15 17:45:30 UTC
The alliance of the Carters and the Aldridges has always been an
uneasy one. There was a feeling that Alice married beneath herself
when she wed handsome farrier Chris Carter, the farrier who has
tainted Horrobin blood flowing through his veins. Now, with wild child
Alice falling on and off the wagon, and Chris exhausted from mopping
up the damage, roles have been reversed. The whole village is feeling
the strain, and even the pigs up at Berrow are affected as Neil and
Brian struggle to remain civil. Susan is down to the wires with worry,
causing problems at the village shop, while Jennifer - usually blessed
with an enviable ability to ignore unpleasant reality - starts to
crack. And then,Alice makes another terrible mistake.
(Don't think we'll visit Ambridge this week)
Chris
2021-05-16 17:28:28 UTC
The alliance of the Carters and the Aldridges has always been an
uneasy one. There was a feeling that Alice married beneath herself
when she wed handsome farrier Chris Carter, the farrier who has
tainted Horrobin blood flowing through his veins. Now, with wild child
Alice falling on and off the wagon, and Chris exhausted from mopping
up the damage, roles have been reversed. The whole village is feeling
the strain, and even the pigs up at Berrow are affected as Neil and
Brian struggle to remain civil. Susan is down to the wires with worry,
causing problems at the village shop, while Jennifer - usually blessed
with an enviable ability to ignore unpleasant reality - starts to
crack. And then,Alice makes another terrible mistake.
(Don't think we'll visit Ambridge this week)
It occurred to me that when Soosan, Kneel and ‘duffer were discussing
Martha’s care, no one addressed the day time. *when* ‘duffer needs to work
is when Soozan and Kneel are doing their full time jobs. Likewise Emmur.

I smell an effer on the prowl. Tentative OP, and not a good one either
obviously

2021-05-16 18:29:22 UTC
[...]
Sincerely Chris
Yes, but she didn't step up when Adam and Ian needed childcare, did she?