Tennis
2021-09-12 16:03:18 UTC
Well, I'll say it if no one else is going to:

Hurrah!
--
Sid
2021-09-12 16:37:27 UTC
Hurrah!
I don't follow tennis, but even I know what a two-set win means. And
being interviewed, she seems a pleasant person too. (And am I allowed to
say, these days, rather beautiful as well?)

[Er - I'm assuming that was the result you meant. I know there are men
ones going on too.]

Heaven forbid today's audience should feel bombarded with information or
worse, lectured. Dont'scare the horses by waving facts around.
- David Butcher, RT 2014/11/29-12/5
Mike Ruddock
2021-09-12 16:45:24 UTC
Hurrah!
My only worry is: has she peaked too early?

Mike Ruddock
Mike McMillan
2021-09-12 17:40:21 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Sid Nuncius
Hurrah!
My only worry is: has she peaked too early?
Mike Ruddock
Shirley peaks are extra ‘love’.
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan