Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 3rd to 6th August 2020
2020-07-31 21:03:10 UTC
Cast :
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton

Spoilers:
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
2020-08-01 08:16:16 UTC
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
I had to think hard who Natasha was!
2020-08-01 10:49:47 UTC
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
I had to think hard who Natasha was!
Well, it is Saturday again, will UMRA revitalise this thread again???
2020-08-01 11:45:59 UTC
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
I had to think hard who Natasha was!
Well, it is Saturday again, will UMRA revitalise this thread again???
I didn't know Natasha was dead and needed revitalising.
2020-08-01 12:49:58 UTC
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Isn't Home Farm Adam and Brian? And Adam fired Ed because of Umbrella
and the cargos of Bad Liquids. And now Umbrella is going to be
grumpybum because Harrison caught him dumping, thanks to Joy. Harrison
won't say who shopped him. Might he think it Ed and oh..was Ed fired
by Adam or David? It was Adam? So might Umbrella blame Ed and Adam and
wreak revenge at Home Farm? Something to do with crops? or a fire of
some kind?

Is pulling the rug from under her a new way to describe sausaging and
chillieing? Sort of the Tarzen approach instead of playing pilot and
passenger and searches? Harrison dresses in a leopard-skin posing
pouch and pulls the rug (someone in the spoiler writing team knows he
is called Carpet) sharply from under Fallon and then wraps her in it
and carries her off to his bed, making oooh ohh monkey noises.

I will do another day tomorrow. :)
Mike
2020-08-01 13:22:35 UTC
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Julie Beckett
Writer : Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
I had to think hard who Natasha was!
Well, it is Saturday again, will UMRA revitalise this thread again???
I didn't know Natasha was dead and needed revitalising.
Just put 10 or 20 thou on this CC and she’ll be right by your side.
2020-08-02 13:21:21 UTC
Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter    -    Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy    -    Emerald O'Hanrahan
Fallon Rogers    -    Joanna Van Kampen
Director    :    Peter Leslie Wild
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Writer    :    Julie Beckett
Writer    :    Nick Warburton
Monday 3rd - There’s an emergency at Home Farm and Fallon has the rug
pulled from under her.
Tuesday 4th - Alice finds herself in demand and Natasha makes her
presence felt.
Wednesday 5th - Fallon faces an impossible choice and Emma's plans
gather pace.
Thursday 6th - Brian delivers good news and Chris plans a surprise.
I've just realised that Julie Beckett is listed as a writer this week.
As this is a familiar name it hadn't struck me as being unusual. She
directs fairly regularly (though only once so far this year, back in
early March) and she was the stand-in editor in 2013 (between VW and
SOC), but I haven't seen her listed as a writer before (not since I've
been taking notes).