UMRA birthday info for 4 January 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-01-04 07:11:35 UTC
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
2021-01-04 09:08:45 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
Many happies, MOPMOB.
2021-01-04 09:33:20 UTC
On 4 Jan 2021 09:08:45 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
Many happies, MOPMOB.
This is a very expensive time of year! Happy birthday, Jenny, and
would you prefer tea at Fallon's, drinks at the Bull tonight or a
chocolate party in the locker, with chocolate cake and chocolate ice
cream and hot chocolate? I think that is the Mc's favourite.
Jenny M Benson
2021-01-04 09:56:04 UTC
This is a very expensive time of year! Happy birthday, Jenny, and
would you prefer tea at Fallon's, drinks at the Bull tonight or a
chocolate party in the locker, with chocolate cake and chocolate ice
cream and hot chocolate? I think that is the Mc's favourite.
I have to choose just ONE? Oh, how unfair! Greedy? Moi?! How very
dare you?!
2021-01-04 11:14:02 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 09:56:04 +0000, Jenny M Benson
This is a very expensive time of year! Happy birthday, Jenny, and
would you prefer tea at Fallon's, drinks at the Bull tonight or a
chocolate party in the locker, with chocolate cake and chocolate ice
cream and hot chocolate? I think that is the Mc's favourite.
I have to choose just ONE? Oh, how unfair! Greedy? Moi?! How very
dare you?!
What about chocolate locker lunch, tea chez Fallon and evening party
at the Bull?
Jenny M Benson
2021-01-05 13:52:10 UTC
What about chocolate locker lunch, tea chez Fallon and evening party
at the Bull?
Thank you so much to many 'rats for the birthday wishes, which were very
much appreciated.

In addition to all of the above (many thanks for Vicky for the invite) I
enjoyed Prosecco & Bacon Butties at lunchtime and roast Leg of Lamb in
the evening, plus a selection of prezzies and the promise of a visit to
see the Kelpies when lockdown restrictions cease.

The only low point of the day was hearing that my d-i-l has Covid, but
is not too poorly, thank goodness. Fingers crossed for the rest of the
family.
Wrexham, UK
BrritSki
How do you get the prosecco to stay in the butty ? EMNTK
Mike McMillan
2021-01-05 14:33:33 UTC
What about chocolate locker lunch, tea chez Fallon and evening party
at the Bull?
Thank you so much to many 'rats for the birthday wishes, which were very
much appreciated.
In addition to all of the above (many thanks for Vicky for the invite) I
enjoyed Prosecco & Bacon Butties...
How do you get the prosecco to stay in the butty ? EMNTK
By soaking the butty in the prosecco overnight first?
2021-01-05 14:03:06 UTC
What about chocolate locker lunch, tea chez Fallon and evening party
at the Bull?
Thank you so much to many 'rats for the birthday wishes, which were very
much appreciated.
In addition to all of the above (many thanks for Vicky for the invite) I
enjoyed Prosecco & Bacon Butties at lunchtime and roast Leg of Lamb in
the evening, plus a selection of prezzies and the promise of a visit to
see the Kelpies when lockdown restrictions cease.
The only low point of the day was hearing that my d-i-l has Covid, but
is not too poorly, thank goodness. Fingers crossed for the rest of the
family.
Everything crossed for your d.i.l. Jenny.

<LW>
Vicky Ayech
If you think you're hard enough :)
Sid Nuncius
2021-01-04 10:26:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
Happy birthday, Jenny!
--
Sid
2021-01-04 13:56:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
Happy birthday, Jenny. We trust the current Management team are managing
to treat you to a pleasant day, and some decent sun to go with it, MOPMOB

Mrs McT
Serena Blanchflower
2021-01-04 18:14:58 UTC
Happy birthday Jenny! I hope you're having a splendiferous day, despite
any/all restrictions.
I won't let my children watch an orchestra.
There's too much sax and violins.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-01-04 18:29:57 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 18:14:58, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Happy birthday Jenny! I hope you're having a splendiferous day,
despite any/all restrictions.
Same from me.

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I
have one. -Cato the Elder, statesman, soldier, and writer (234-149 BCE)
Sam Plusnet
2021-01-04 20:58:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 January: Jenny M Benson.
Many many happy hippos!
Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Pauline Young
2021-01-04 21:18:24 UTC