Jim Lloyd
2019-01-04 03:54:43 UTC
He would never make the grammatical faux-pas of saying "infer" when he
meant "imply".
2019-01-04 04:44:23 UTC
He would never make the grammatical faux-pas of saying "infer" when he
meant "imply".
I'm pretty sure Keri Davies wouldn't either.

So what's your hypothesis? That Keri Davies made him say it for dramatic
purposes? That John Rowe went off script and they didn't re-record the
scene/dub a correction?

2019-01-06 11:01:37 UTC
He would never make the grammatical faux-pas of saying "infer" when he
meant "imply".
I'm pretty sure Keri Davies wouldn't either.
So what's your hypothesis? That Keri Davies made him say it for dramatic
purposes? That John Rowe went off script and they didn't re-record the
scene/dub a correction?
Jim was correct. He was accusing Tracy of inferring an act of malfeasance.
2019-01-06 15:24:14 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
He would never make the grammatical faux-pas of saying "infer" when he
meant "imply".
I'm pretty sure Keri Davies wouldn't either.
So what's your hypothesis? That Keri Davies made him say it for dramatic
purposes? That John Rowe went off script and they didn't re-record the
scene/dub a correction?
Jim was correct. He was accusing Tracy of inferring an act of malfeasance.
Aha! Then I suspect that Steveski jumped to his conclusion because he
wasn't listening carefully and I know that I jumped to mine because I
wasn't listening at all.

2019-01-06 15:35:48 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
He would never make the grammatical faux-pas of saying "infer" when he
meant "imply".
I'm pretty sure Keri Davies wouldn't either.
So what's your hypothesis? That Keri Davies made him say it for
dramatic purposes? That John Rowe went off script and they didn't
re-record the scene/dub a correction?
Jim was correct. He was accusing Tracy of inferring an act of
malfeasance.
I thought that it was Tracy implying that Jim was guilty of malfeasance.