Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 20th September 2019
2019-09-15 00:08:20 UTC

Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye

Director : Jeremy Howe
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 15th - Ian puts his foot down and Lynda has a bone to pick.
Monday 16th - Eddie makes a shocking confession and there is a worrying
discovery for Brian.
Tuesday 17th - Kate exacts her revenge, and Freddie has a hard day.
Wednesday 18th - Brian has bad news to impart, and Ed holds out an olive
branch.
Thursday 19th - Freddie offers a solution, and Pip turns on the charm.
Friday 20th - Justin unveils his latest scheme, and Lily admits the truth.
2019-09-15 09:02:30 UTC
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 01:08:20 +0100, carolet <***@gmail.com>
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Justin Elliot - Simon Williams
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Director : Jeremy Howe
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies
Sunday 15th - Ian puts his foot down and Lynda has a bone to pick.
Monday 16th - Eddie makes a shocking confession and there is a worrying
discovery for Brian.
Tuesday 17th - Kate exacts her revenge, and Freddie has a hard day.
Wednesday 18th - Brian has bad news to impart, and Ed holds out an olive
branch.
Thursday 19th - Freddie offers a solution, and Pip turns on the charm.
Friday 20th - Justin unveils his latest scheme, and Lily admits the truth.
Gosh, I'd almost forgotten the existence of Lily - what of her paramour?
2019-09-15 10:04:25 UTC
Gosh, I'd almost forgotten the existence of Lily - what of her paramour?
Dossing on a pavement outside a soup kitchen?
2019-09-15 10:13:29 UTC
[...]
Perhaps the truth that Lily admits is that she has had enough of him.

Wasn't she going to go back to university this year? If so, that is any
day now. Will she go back to Manchester, leaving him to run the art gallery?
2019-09-15 10:42:55 UTC
Wasn't she going to go back to university this year? If so, that is any
day now. Will she go back to Manchester, leaving him to run the art gallery?
Typo there - not ‘run’ but ‘ruin’ the art gallery.
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2019-09-18 16:59:36 UTC
I see the price of RT has gone up 10%.
Mike
2019-09-18 17:19:43 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
I see the price of RT has gone up 10%.
No, no, no, you have it all wrong you know, inflation is at an all-time low
as video games have dropped in price;-) Harrumph and spit.
2019-09-18 19:40:09 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
I see the price of RT has gone up 10%.
No, no, no, you have it all wrong you know, inflation is at an all-time low
as video games have dropped in price;-) Harrumph and spit.
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?

2019-09-19 06:54:55 UTC
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?
Next year? Who knows? Pensions may well have been indefinitely
prorogued by then.

I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?

(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
2019-09-19 07:05:04 UTC
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?
Next year? Who knows? Pensions may well have been indefinitely
prorogued by then.
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?
(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
Yes, maybe Sid.... but *never* an old git!
2019-09-19 09:03:08 UTC
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?
(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
Yes, maybe Sid.... but *never* an old git!
You are very kind, Mike, but I qualified as one of those years ago.
2019-09-19 09:43:27 UTC
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?
Next year? Who knows? Pensions may well have been indefinitely
prorogued by then.
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?
(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
Yes, maybe Sid.... but *never* an old git!
Remember to phone them up and ask for it to be paid weekly in arrears
not monthly - it is your money and get it out of them sooner than four
weekly in arrears. They have no right to keep your money from you. It
is defined as a weekly benefit so get it weekly.
2019-09-19 09:41:56 UTC
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension.
I have recently received my first state pension payment.

So I get about 7 months of it this year.

Today I get a letter from HMRC which changes the tax code on my main
pension as the State Pension people cannot deduct tax from the payment
they make to me (why not in god's name - can they not run a payroll just
like everyone else in the country?).

HMRC have unilaterally decided that as I am getting my pension it must
be for the entire year so they have altered my tax code to remove a full
year's pension amount from the tax free pay.

Why is the Government so stupid? One arm of the Government knows
exactly what it is paying me and if it ran a payroll could just apply a
DO tax code and it would be right. Now it a complete mess. Which as
HMRC is involved will take years to get put right!
2019-09-19 11:23:02 UTC
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?
Next year? Who knows? Pensions may well have been indefinitely
prorogued by then.
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?
(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
Welcome to our world, Sid. Not sure you’ll be afford more cr***s though.

2019-09-19 12:31:19 UTC
Can you remind me? Do us pensionistas still have a triple lock on our
State Pension increase or are we likely to see summat of the order of a
1.7% increase next year, given that we are now in September?
Next year? Who knows? Pensions may well have been indefinitely
prorogued by then.
I have just filled received the letter saying that I am old enough to
receive my State Pension. How did *that* happen?
(And I've filled in the on-line thingy saying yes, I would like to
receive it, please. I still can't quite believe that I'm soon to be an
OAP.)
Welcome to our world, Sid. Not sure you’ll be afford more cr***s though.
Sincerely Chris
Sort of less Walkers but more free bus riding.