OP: Hannah and her fruit drinks
Add Reply
Fred
2018-10-10 16:00:03 UTC
Can I OP that Hannah is partly motivated to "help" Tom because she wants them to stock her fruit drinks in the farm shop?
I'm sure I heard her say that they should start stocking fruit drinks before their own brand was ready "in order to establish demand" or some such.

Fred, cynical since 1958
Vicky Ayech
2018-10-10 17:05:52 UTC
Post by Fred
Can I OP that Hannah is partly motivated to "help" Tom because she wants them to stock her fruit drinks in the farm shop?
I'm sure I heard her say that they should start stocking fruit drinks before their own brand was ready "in order to establish demand" or some such.
Fred, cynical since 1958
Yes, that was suggested elsewhere too. But she is supposed to be very
successful so does she need to tout small shops herself? I'd have
thought she'd be into big supermarket or health shop chains.
carolet
2018-10-10 17:55:48 UTC
Post by Fred
Can I OP that Hannah is partly motivated to "help" Tom because she wants them to stock her fruit drinks in the farm shop?
I'm sure I heard her say that they should start stocking fruit drinks before their own brand was ready "in order to establish demand" or some such.
Fred, cynical since 1958
Yes, that was suggested elsewhere too. But she is supposed to be very
successful so does she need to tout small shops herself? I'd have
thought she'd be into big supermarket or health shop chains.
Hannah looks after pigs and doesn't like fruit juice.

Natasha is the one that makes fruit juice and may have an ulterior
motive in wanting to help Tom.
Fred

Fred
Vicky Ayech
I knew what you meant as I keep mixing them up too.
Fred
2018-10-11 07:34:03 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by carolet
Hannah looks after pigs and doesn't like fruit juice.
Natasha is the one that makes fruit juice and may have an ulterior
motive in wanting to help Tom.
Mea culpa.
Fred
I knew what you meant as I keep mixing them up too.
And I think Tom wants to, also.

Fred
Clive Arthur
2018-10-11 12:17:12 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Fred
Post by carolet
Hannah looks after pigs and doesn't like fruit juice.
Natasha is the one that makes fruit juice and may have an ulterior
motive in wanting to help Tom.
Mea culpa.
Fred
I knew what you meant as I keep mixing them up too.
And I think Tom wants to, also.
Fred
He's certainly tried Hannah's juices and does seem keen to try Natasha's.

Cheers
Clive
Chris McMillan
2018-10-11 16:22:55 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Fred
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Fred
Post by carolet
Hannah looks after pigs and doesn't like fruit juice.
Natasha is the one that makes fruit juice and may have an ulterior
motive in wanting to help Tom.
Mea culpa.
Fred
I knew what you meant as I keep mixing them up too.
And I think Tom wants to, also.
Fred
He's certainly tried Hannah's juices and does seem keen to try Natasha's.
Cheers
BTN for Clive please

http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Mike
2018-10-11 07:36:19 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by Fred
Can I OP that Hannah is partly motivated to "help" Tom because she
wants them to stock her fruit drinks in the farm shop?
I'm sure I heard her say that they should start stocking fruit drinks
before their own brand was ready "in order to establish demand" or some such.
Fred, cynical since 1958
Yes, that was suggested elsewhere too. But she is supposed to be very
successful so does she need to tout small shops herself? I'd have
thought she'd be into big supermarket or health shop chains.
Hannah looks after pigs and doesn't like fruit juice.
Natasha is the one that makes fruit juice and may have an ulterior
motive in wanting to help Tom.
Mea culpa.
Fred
I knew what you meant as I keep mixing them up too.
Orange and pineapple perhaps? (With just a dash of lime maybe?)