Happy New Year...
2019-01-01 06:42:51 UTC
...to all umrats. May 2019 be a good one for you.
vk
2019-01-01 07:51:08 UTC
...to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Seconded.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-01-01 09:02:28 UTC
Post by vk
...to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Seconded.
+3

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when
you make it again. -Franklin P. Jones
Fred
2019-01-01 09:08:36 UTC
...to all umrats. May 2019 be a good one for you.
Hippy Now Year to all.
Fred
Vicky Ayech
2019-01-01 09:29:04 UTC
And from MTAAW.
Serena Blanchflower
2019-01-01 10:26:21 UTC
....to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Umpteenthed, from here in grey Hampshire :)
When the white missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had
the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened
them we had the Bible and they had the land. (Desmond Tutu)
Mike
2019-01-01 10:34:28 UTC
....to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Umpteenthed, from here in grey Hampshire :)
Like Toodlewise.
Paul Herber
2019-01-01 16:57:33 UTC
....to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Umpteenthed, from here in grey Hampshire :)
and from this part of Hampshire.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
SODAM
2019-01-01 18:56:20 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Serena Blanchflower
....to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
Umpteenthed, from here in grey Hampshire :)
and from this part of Hampshire.
....and from the sunny far north. At least, it was sunny earlier. It’s
pitch black now but with bright stars in the Dark Sky.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Nick Odell
2019-01-01 11:46:05 UTC
...to all umrats.  May 2019 be a good one for you.
IAWTP