UMRA birthday info for 4 July 2021
Birthday Monitor
2021-07-04 06:05:23 UTC
Birthday News for today, 4 July: Tony Bryer.
Tony Bryer
2021-07-05 12:27:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 July: Tony Bryer.
Thank you, am still around !
Tony B, OzRat, Melbourne
Hellerat
2021-07-05 13:33:35 UTC
Post by Tony Bryer
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 July: Tony Bryer.
Thank you, am still around !
Belated many happy returns of the day, MOPMOB! I hope there were fireworks to celebrate
your birthday!
--
Yassas,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Hellerat
Serena Blanchflower
2021-07-05 13:56:41 UTC
Post by Tony Bryer
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 July: Tony Bryer.
Thank you, am still around !
And hope it was a very happy birthday!
Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved
off the dessert cart. (Erma Bombeck)
Min
2021-07-05 23:10:17 UTC
Post by Tony Bryer
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 4 July: Tony Bryer.
Thank you, am still around !
And hope it was a very happy birthday!
Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved
off the dessert cart. (Erma Bombeck)
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds, Tony!
--
Min