Whatever happened to....
2018-08-09 15:46:31 UTC
Didn’t Dobbie have an S.O in Hungary some time back? We hear no mention of
him - even when she spends extended leave in Ambridge, (not that she ever
mentions him on Classic FM either!} EMNTK.
2018-08-09 20:19:39 UTC
Didn’t Dobbie have an S.O in Hungary some time back? We hear no mention of
him - even when she spends extended leave in Ambridge, (not that she ever
mentions him on Classic FM either!} EMNTK.
When she was over recently, she mentioned someone who wasn't too pleased
about her swanning off to England at the drop of a hat, but I got the
impression this was purely professional - he was/is her
second-in-command, or similar, and didn't like being left in the
lurch/holding the baby/whatever.

live your dash. ... On your tombstone, there's the date you're born and the
date you die - and in between there's a dash. - a friend quoted by Dustin
Hoffman in Radio Times, 5-11 January 2013
Btms
2018-08-09 20:31:14 UTC
Didn’t Dobbie have an S.O in Hungary some time back? We hear no mention of
him - even when she spends extended leave in Ambridge, (not that she ever
mentions him on Classic FM either!} EMNTK.
When she was over recently, she mentioned someone who wasn't too pleased
about her swanning off to England at the drop of a hat, but I got the
impression this was purely professional - he was/is her
second-in-command, or similar, and didn't like being left in the
lurch/holding the baby/whatever.
Aha! A secret love child? Like Father like daughter. Though more a lust
child for Father.