Spoiler 30/11/18
2018-12-01 14:04:33 UTC
Usual conditions apply;

KEEP

GOING

DOWN

THE

PAGE.

and

Just

Little

Further

Please.

Right ho,

Here

We

Are:

Jazzer getting excited over a game of Yahtzee???

Are the SW’s playing games with us again?!
2018-12-03 09:52:15 UTC
Are the SW’s playing games with us again?!
I assume there is a competition going on for the strangest things which
can be done on the wireless - comparing white paint, game playing, using
an ipad and so on.
2018-12-03 10:24:47 UTC
Are the SW’s playing games with us again?!
I assume there is a competition going on for the strangest things which
can be done on the wireless - comparing white paint, game playing, using
an ipad and so on.
Visual arts on radio whilst the spoken word on goggle box.