From the latest Neighbourhood Watch email
2020-10-16 16:54:35 UTC
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at

:(
Vicky Ayech
2020-10-16 16:56:46 UTC
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 17:54:35 +0100, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at
:(
I should have said this is not general antisocial behaviour but was
in an email about how Herts must pull together to reduce the chance of
the area going into stricter lockdown and must all be even more
careful to observe regulations re the virus. We are medium level
restrictions now.
DavidK
2020-10-16 18:02:53 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at
:(
I should have said this is not general antisocial behaviour but was
in an email about how Herts must pull together to reduce the chance of
the area going into stricter lockdown and must all be even more
careful to observe regulations re the virus. We are medium level
restrictions now.
A couple of weeks ago I was following a lorry with a high-sided skip on
board that was shedding its load of bits of paper. I pulled onto a
lay-bye and called non-urgent police (101). It intelligently transferred
me to the local police authority.

Then a series of delays happened. It took 40 seconds for a recording to
say don't call us about covid-19. Then 35 seconds to suggest using their
web-site and maybe live-chat via their web-site. At this point I can
clearly hear my heavy sigh in my recording and finally I reached a real
person and everything was fine. I'll think twice before I do it again,
the delay was annoying.
Peter
2020-10-16 20:46:49 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at
:(
I should have said this is not general antisocial behaviour but was
in an email about how Herts must pull together to reduce the chance of
the area going into stricter lockdown and must all be even more
careful to observe regulations re the virus. We are medium level
restrictions now.
I read that on the Borough Council's web site. Is that Tier 2?
--
When, once, reference was made to a statesman almost universally
recognized as one of the villains of this century, in order to
Ernst Specker on Paul Bernays
Vicky Ayech
“Hertfordshire is currently rated in Tier One – the medium alert level
Peter
2020-10-16 21:46:01 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at
:(
I should have said this is not general antisocial behaviour but was
in an email about how Herts must pull together to reduce the chance of
the area going into stricter lockdown and must all be even more
careful to observe regulations re the virus. We are medium level
restrictions now.
I read that on the Borough Council's web site. Is that Tier 2?
“Hertfordshire is currently rated in Tier One – the medium alert level
Does that mean the rules are as they were before we had Tiers? Excuse
my ignorance.
John Ashby
2020-10-17 04:49:47 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
If you are concerned that an individual is breaking the law or you are
experiencing antisocial behaviour, you can report this to police, who
will consider the most appropriate response and will target the most
problematic behaviour. Reports should be made online at
:(
I should have said this is  not general antisocial behaviour but was
in an email about how Herts must pull together to reduce the chance of
the area going into stricter lockdown and must all be even more
careful to observe regulations re the virus. We are medium level
restrictions now.
I read that on the Borough Council's web site.  Is that Tier 2?
“Hertfordshire is currently rated in Tier One – the medium alert level
Does that mean the rules are as they were before we had Tiers?  Excuse
my ignorance.
The rules are what they are. We have always had Tiers </1984>

john
Peter
2020-10-18 15:19:43 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]