OT: Marvellous
2020-07-14 07:18:48 UTC
One of the best things we've watched for a long time.

A true story of a simple man in every sense, but very funny and moving.
Well worth a watch, even if you're not a footie fan.

Lou Macari, Gary Lineker, Thumper, Uriah Rennie - all real people and
very good friends of Nello :)
the Omrud
2020-07-14 11:33:02 UTC
One of the best things we've watched for a long time.
A true story of a simple man in every sense, but very funny and moving.
Well worth a watch, even if you're not a footie fan.
Lou Macari, Gary Lineker, Thumper, Uriah Rennie - all real people and
very good friends of Nello  :)
We watched it when it was first on. It was indeed an uplifting story.

I know nothing of football, but I do hope that Lou Macari was the wholly
decent person he was portrayed as.
David
BrritSki