Cast interviews
2020-07-03 10:13:10 UTC
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
2020-07-03 14:34:31 UTC
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
for the direct link.

If it jams - force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-07-03 14:47:13 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 15:34:31, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
http://youtu.be/xT_oAsohsX4 for the direct link.
My mind fell when I saw it was over an hour, but I'm listening, and am
past 13 minutes, and am still interested! Thanks Penny.

The first banjo solo I played was actually just a series of mistakes. In fact
it was all the mistakes I knew at the time. - Tim Dowling, RT2015/6/20-26
Penny
2020-07-03 16:10:26 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:47:13 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 15:34:31, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
http://youtu.be/xT_oAsohsX4 for the direct link.
My mind fell when I saw it was over an hour, but I'm listening, and am
past 13 minutes, and am still interested! Thanks Penny.
It's DumTeeDum, they don't understand editing (I've never got far listening
to their podcasts). I found the video listenable though.
2020-07-03 17:22:50 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 15:34:31, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
http://youtu.be/xT_oAsohsX4 for the direct link.
My mind fell when I saw it was over an hour, but I'm listening, and am
past 13 minutes, and am still interested! Thanks Penny.
It's DumTeeDum, they don't understand editing (I've never got far listening
to their podcasts). I found the video listenable though.
I did actually listen all the way through, and enjoyed most of it. They
seem nice people. Annabelle certainly is. (Not sure she looks like
Kirsty; not sure what Kirsty looks like, but I _think_ not like that. My
mental image might start to incorporate her now though.)

... behaving morally does not require religious adherence. - The Right Rev
Nigel McCulloch\Bishop of Manchester (Radio Times, 24-30 September 2011
krw
2020-07-04 11:38:55 UTC
It's DumTeeDum, they don't understand editing
In their defence they would claim that is part of the charm of the
podcast. Views do differ.
Oh yes, me too. I am enjoying it.
Penny
2020-07-03 18:26:32 UTC
On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 18:55:41 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 15:34:31, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
http://youtu.be/xT_oAsohsX4 for the direct link.
My mind fell when I saw it was over an hour, but I'm listening, and am
past 13 minutes, and am still interested! Thanks Penny.
Oh yes, me too. I am enjoying it.
There are several others - check his Youtube profile page.
Tonight's is the last for now - Tim Bentinck.
Is it a new one he's done? There was one with him a few weeks back.
Penny
2020-07-03 22:33:00 UTC
On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 21:50:47 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 15:34:31, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I've just got round to watching the zoom interview with Annabelle Dowler
<https://t.co/bqjSeLkF1l>
Not without its technical issues but these did allow Stephen Bowden two
appearances.
http://youtu.be/xT_oAsohsX4 for the direct link.
My mind fell when I saw it was over an hour, but I'm listening, and am
past 13 minutes, and am still interested! Thanks Penny.
Oh yes, me too. I am enjoying it.
There are several others - check his Youtube profile page.
Tonight's is the last for now - Tim Bentinck.
Is it a new one he's done? There was one with him a few weeks back.
I didn't attend the Zoom but it definitely happened 'live' this evening.