UMRA birthday info for 23 April 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-04-23 06:10:12 UTC
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Dumrat
2020-04-23 07:21:40 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Chris McMillan
2020-04-23 10:18:21 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
Opens bunker early in celebration.

2020-04-23 10:31:15 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
Opens bunker early in celebration.
Sincerely Chris
The Choccy Bunker *NEVER* Closes!!!
2020-04-23 10:51:32 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
Opens bunker early in celebration.
Sincerely Chris
The Choccy Bunker *NEVER* Closes!!!
Yes but I bet the Windmill was better equipped.
2020-04-23 10:55:58 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
Opens bunker early in celebration.
Sincerely Chris
The Choccy Bunker *NEVER* Closes!!!
Yes but I bet the Windmill was better equipped.
That might deep end on what you might be looking for ;-)))
2020-04-24 02:29:18 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy Isolated Birthday, JPEG!
Thanks to all for good wishes.

I actually emerged: I'd decided it was going to be a shopping day, and
the first day I'd emerged other than to move the bins on Wednesday
evenings since the 1st! (I'm _not_ one of those who feels the need of
daily outdoor exercise.) I went a little further than necessary - to
Canterbury's Morrisons, rather than my usual Ashford's Sainsburys or
Tesco. No queue, pleasant - both in shop and the drive. Only saw two
fields of rape (something I like to see around this time of year), and
they weren't really striking - though I did pass a _long_ bluebell wood
(never seen anything like it: several minutes' driving), which was nice.
Missed my usual eat-out-when-shopping, but still a pleasant day. Brother
'phoned and had long chat.
Opens bunker early in celebration.
Sincerely Chris
The Choccy Bunker *NEVER* Closes!!!
I did buy some choc.. And opened Amazon parcel from friends, and found a
box of assorted Black and Green, which is nice!
Yes but I bet the Windmill was better equipped.
That might deep end on what you might be looking for ;-)))
(-:

Never make the same mistake twice...there are so many new ones to make!
Mike
2020-04-23 07:50:09 UTC
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 06:10:12 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday, jpg. Hope you have a good day with lots of things you
like.
Penny
2020-04-23 07:54:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday John!
(just wondering if you send regular alive messages to the UBM and, if they
are automated, how will the system know it is still true?)
Nick Leverton
2020-04-23 10:20:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday John!
(just wondering if you send regular alive messages to the UBM and, if they
are automated, how will the system know it is still true?)
The Birthday Monitor applies sophisticated heuristics in these matters ;)

2020-04-24 02:36:05 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday John!
(just wondering if you send regular alive messages to the UBM and, if they
are automated, how will the system know it is still true?)
You make a good point. No, I don't. I'd rather like it if (assuming
their b'days continue to be announced at all) those who are known _not_
to be (whether Ambridgean or UMRAt) could have that fact indicated, but
I'll not mention it again until maybe next birthday*. (If you want a
reason: somerats might send birthday wishes to either a deceased UMRAt
or an Ambridgean [or both] if they don't know, which could be
embarrassing for those sending the wishes, or/and distressing to the
friends-and-relations of the DP.)

*Note, I'm no saying whose (-:

Never make the same mistake twice...there are so many new ones to make!
Sid Nuncius
2020-04-23 08:17:08 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2020-04-23 22:42:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
Seconded!
Min
2020-04-24 00:31:18 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
Seconded!
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
Serena Blanchflower
2020-04-23 08:24:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday Jpeg - Oh, I see this is one of the big ones! I hope your
sixties prove the best decade to date.
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
important thing in a person. (Audrey Hepburn)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-04-24 02:40:00 UTC
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 09:24:32, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Happy birthday Jpeg - Oh, I see this is one of the big ones! I hope
your sixties prove the best decade to date.
I don't feel any different! But then (apart from a dead little finger) I
have been feeling positively well for years; embarrassingly so, given my
diet and lifestyle.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Never make the same mistake twice...there are so many new ones to make!
Jenny M Benson
2020-04-23 08:48:30 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Keep on kicking, Jpeg! Hope you have as good a day as one can expect
and that your next year just gets better and better.
Wrexham, UK
Nick Odell
2020-04-23 17:59:49 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Also, I think, the hack who penned something The Ambridge Players
attempted one Boxing Day. Whatever became of him?

2020-04-23 18:39:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Many happy hippoes, JPEG!
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Sid Nuncius
2020-04-28 05:01:02 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 April: Phil Archer and John Gilliver, 1960,
UMRAt, alive.
Your Zen mastery has plainly reached an advanced stage, Sodders. I am
very impressed.