Schrodinger's Gills.
Dumrat
2019-01-03 19:39:29 UTC
That's how Keri Davis (SW) described the buyers of Home Farm. Are they Sikh or not? Will
they ever come to occupy the house? Have they purchased Jenny's Dream Home purely as a
"venue" they can rent out for AirB'nB parties (oh, yes, that is a thing these days, I
gather!)? Or will their cunning plan fail and Jenny and Brian be able to repurchase their
farm house at a knock-down (though not knocked down) price after they've sold the
Spiritual Home land, with Kate having disappeared to Sarf Africa, never to return?
I think we should be told.
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Nick Odell
2019-01-03 19:51:48 UTC
Post by Dumrat
That's how Keri Davis (SW) described the buyers of Home Farm. Are they
Sikh or not? Will they ever come to occupy the house? Have they
purchased Jenny's Dream Home purely as a "venue" they can rent out for
AirB'nB parties (oh, yes, that is a thing these days, I gather!)? Or
will their cunning plan fail and Jenny and Brian be able to repurchase
their farm house at a knock-down (though not knocked down) price after
they've sold the Spiritual Home land, with Kate having disappeared to
Sarf Africa, never to return?
I think we should be told.
The only thing worse than letting out your home for AirBnB parties is
not letting out your home for AirBnB parties but getting them anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/dec/28/experience-my-airbnb-guests-threw-a-party-for-300-people

Is that a catfish in a box ?
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-04 06:04:24 UTC
Is that a catfish in a box ?
So *that's* where it's gone, gone, gone after jumpin' on a pole. I've
always wondered.