One-Upmanship, we now have an Aga Dahling.
2021-06-26 11:12:02 UTC
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))

Oh! Hello Jennifer, I didn’t see you there!
Toddle Pip, Mike McMillan
Jim Easterbrook
2021-06-26 12:21:15 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
Peter
2021-06-26 12:33:10 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
Excuse my ignorance, but what is it?
--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg
Jim Easterbrook
2021-06-26 12:40:17 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
Excuse my ignorance, but what is it?
As the caption on that Flickr page says, it's a fruit press.
Peter
2021-06-26 14:04:12 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Peter
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
Excuse my ignorance, but what is it?
As the caption on that Flickr page says, it's a fruit press.
Indeed so. Now I see it. Is the fruit supplied?
Sjouke Burry
NOOOO, the fruit is pressed.
Peter
2021-06-26 14:30:37 UTC
Post by Sjouke Burry
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Peter
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
Excuse my ignorance, but what is it?
As the caption on that Flickr page says, it's a fruit press.
Indeed so.  Now I see it.  Is the fruit supplied?
NOOOO, the fruit is pressed.
Like sailors of old?
Mike McMillan
2021-06-26 13:41:19 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
I’m sure ‘running’ a fruit press is rather cheaper than a nippy sports car
would be! The car insurance would pay for all the fruit you could ever
process - umpteen times over I should think!
Toddle Pip, Mike McMillan
Peter
2021-06-26 14:10:25 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
Not a heavy cast / forged metal four-doored plus top burners jobbie - no,
it is an AGA Rangemaster stainless steel 4 extractor speeds Cooker Hood -
but it is *still* an Aga… ;-)))
In similar vein, I've got a Ferrari.
https://flic.kr/p/cXh8P7
I’m sure ‘running’ a fruit press is rather cheaper than a nippy sports car
would be! The car insurance would pay for all the fruit you could ever
process - umpteen times over I should think!
I run a free fruit press. It's called Percival's jaw.