Hallo?
2019-03-14 09:09:52 UTC
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
2019-03-14 09:22:51 UTC
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
2019-03-14 09:46:24 UTC
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
Who else worked at a call-centre? Elizabeth? I vaguely remember someone
manning one and saying how rude people were.

There are good call-centres, the ones who receive calls, bad
call-centres who try to sell you things, and very bad call-centres who
try to steal money. cf
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw>.

Will Lily have to use an Indian accent to protect her anonymity?
Chris McMillan
2019-03-14 16:28:49 UTC
Post by DavidK
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
Who else worked at a call-centre? Elizabeth? I vaguely remember someone
manning one and saying how rude people were.
There are good call-centres, the ones who receive calls, bad
call-centres who try to sell you things, and very bad call-centres who
try to steal money. cf
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw>.
Will Lily have to use an Indian accent to protect her anonymity?
LOL!

In answer to your question, I don’t know if anyone has.

2019-03-14 16:52:06 UTC
Post by DavidK
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
Who else worked at a call-centre? Elizabeth? I vaguely remember someone
manning one and saying how rude people were.
There are good call-centres, the ones who receive calls, bad
call-centres who try to sell you things, and very bad call-centres who
try to steal money. cf
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw>.
Will Lily have to use an Indian accent to protect her anonymity?
LOL!
In answer to your question, I don’t know if anyone has.
Sincerely Chris
We thank you for your enquires, you should know that we will have extreme
interest in your business, our success relays on your success; we are
unhappy with your lack of happiness and will bend sideways to attend to
your every want. Please be assured, hillocks will be kicked to cause your
discomfiture to vapourish and the evidence demonstrates our intent to
ensure total orgasms of satisfactions as an outcome - cont. on P94.
2019-03-14 17:06:17 UTC
Post by DavidK
[...]
Guess who had more than 20 messages from a Chinese company over some
mis-described goods being returned? One message was in fluent French
however! I also spent 57 minutes on the iPad this afternoon explaining that
the reset they had applied to my Am€@*%n Dot was not likely to have
repaired the sibilant sound emanating from the unit and that I still
preferred a replacement unit please.
2019-03-14 18:47:16 UTC
Post by DavidK
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
Who else worked at a call-centre? Elizabeth? I vaguely remember someone
manning one and saying how rude people were.
There are good call-centres, the ones who receive calls, bad
call-centres who try to sell you things, and very bad call-centres who
try to steal money. cf
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw>.
Will Lily have to use an Indian accent to protect her anonymity?
LOL!
In answer to your question, I don’t know if anyone has.
Sincerely Chris
Hmm, on second thoughts, I think it was Kate, but I can't find on-line
confirmation.
Mike
2019-03-14 18:57:04 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by DavidK
Has Usenet died? Last posting on any of the groups I subscribe to was on
here at 19.20 yesterday.
You beat me to it! C’mon Umrats, WAKE UP! Has the wind and rain taken
everything out of your sails!?
Who else worked at a call-centre? Elizabeth? I vaguely remember someone
manning one and saying how rude people were.
There are good call-centres, the ones who receive calls, bad
call-centres who try to sell you things, and very bad call-centres who
try to steal money. cf
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw>.
Will Lily have to use an Indian accent to protect her anonymity?
LOL!
In answer to your question, I don’t know if anyone has.
Sincerely Chris
Hmm, on second thoughts, I think it was Kate, but I can't find on-line
confirmation.
‘Twere Lily, she needs to earn a little dosh as that lazy, work-shy,
no-good, good for nothing, useless leech of a boy friend won’t lower
himself to actually do any grafting.
2019-03-14 18:58:43 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by DavidK
[...]
Had it been Kate, you would have been able to hear the wailing from
Brussels!
2019-03-14 19:20:54 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by DavidK
[...]
Grafting suggests a Garden Centre rather than a Call Centre.
2019-03-14 23:54:07 UTC
‘Twere Lily, she needs to earn a little dosh as that lazy, work-shy,
no-good, good for nothing, useless leech of a boy friend won’t lower
himself to actually do any grafting.
But he is busy cooking dinner and making teas and enjoying proper coffee.
2019-03-14 09:51:22 UTC
Fb was a bit broken yesterday too. Posting was hit or miss there.
steveski
2019-03-14 16:04:24 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other platforms
around.
2019-03-14 16:25:05 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other platforms
around.
Come on, help me push this treacle back up the steep hill; with enough
hands, we can make it work!
2019-03-14 19:22:25 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other platforms
around.
Perhaps the disruption in those upstart social media platforms is a
cunning ploy to reboot Usenet?
2019-03-14 23:55:10 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other platforms
around.
Perhaps the disruption in those upstart social media platforms is a
cunning ploy to reboot Usenet?
Am I allowed to observe that the pictures are better on Usenet?
2019-03-15 01:23:59 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other
platforms around.
Perhaps the disruption in those upstart social media platforms is a
cunning ploy to reboot Usenet?
Am I allowed to observe that the pictures are better on Usenet?
That depends on whether you subscribe to binary groups :-)
TERF !
krw
2019-03-15 09:57:00 UTC
Has Usenet died?
Not quite but it *is* dying. It's inevitable with all the other
platforms around.
Perhaps the disruption in those upstart social media platforms is a
cunning ploy to reboot Usenet?
Am I allowed to observe that the pictures are better on Usenet?
That depends on whether you subscribe to binary groups :-)
To quote the late Mr Wogan, never have and never will.