So, Farewell then...
2019-07-17 07:51:40 UTC
Andrea Camilleri.

Montalbano will be no more
Dr. Pasquano's services not required
Livia left alone in Boccedasse
and Adelina's Arancini untasted.

The women of Vigata will be safe from Mimi
and there'll be no more lists from Fazio
And Tacerella [1] will be sad in person, personally.

As are we.

[1] Obligatory name screw up by Catarella
Sally Thompson
2019-07-17 08:35:18 UTC
Andrea Camilleri.
Montalbano will be no more
Dr. Pasquano's services not required
Livia left alone in Boccedasse
and Adelina's Arancini untasted.
The women of Vigata will be safe from Mimi
and there'll be no more lists from Fazio
And Tacerella [1] will be sad in person, personally.
As are we.
[1] Obligatory name screw up by Catarella
I read it here first. I didn't know, and I am sad:-(
Krw
2019-07-18 11:36:21 UTC
Andrea Camilleri.
Montalbano will be no more
Dr. Pasquano's services not required
Livia left alone in Boccedasse
and Adelina's Arancini untasted.
The women of Vigata will be safe from Mimi
and there'll be no more lists from Fazio
And Tacerella [1] will be sad in person, personally.
As are we.
[1] Obligatory name screw up by Catarella
According to the BBC there is one more story locked in the publisher’s desk
with a future publication date. The last tv series saw the sad death of Dr
Pasquano celebrated by the detective team consuming cannoli.
--
Krw