Final Retirement
Tony Smith
2021-07-21 07:51:51 UTC
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Serena Blanchflower
2021-07-21 08:25:06 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Enjoy your retirement!
Respect the wide diversity among us in our lives and relationships.
Refrain from making prejudiced judgments about the life journeys of
others. (Quaker Advices and Queries #22)
Sid Nuncius
2021-07-21 16:43:19 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU
email address will no longer work.
Enjoy your retirement!
<languid wave>
--
Sid
2021-07-21 09:30:38 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Congratulations! Now your life will get really busy and you'll wonder
how you ever found time to work.
Wrexham, UK
Mike McMillan
2021-07-21 18:19:38 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU
email address will no longer work.
Congratulations! Now your life will get really busy and you'll wonder
how you ever found time to work.
Nah, Tony has only completed the foundation level, he has to save up his
pension to pay for the advanced retirees ‘Busy doin’ Nothing’ degree now.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Peter
2021-07-21 17:00:22 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Final? How many previous retirements have you had?
--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg
Tony Smith
2021-07-21 17:31:07 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Final? How many previous retirements have you had?
Some 12 or 13 years ago I retired from the full time job with the Civil Service, keeping on the part time work with the OU.

This has therefore been the final (of two) retirements.
Peter
2021-07-21 18:11:22 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
I have now retired as an Open University tutor after 48 years. My OU email address will no longer work.
Final? How many previous retirements have you had?
Some 12 or 13 years ago I retired from the full time job with the Civil Service, keeping on the part time work with the OU.
This has therefore been the final (of two) retirements.
Needle nardle noo!