spoiler Sunday 5.1.2020
2020-01-06 12:17:06 UTC
?
I used to quite like Lilian but not any more. She was horrible last
night. Of course Emma should get the job, not an incomer. They should
be supporting a known and regular villager. And the name change was
stupid too. I went off Jolene rather as well.

Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous
pay off at the very least.
steveski
2020-01-06 14:24:56 UTC
?
I used to quite like Lilian but not any more. She was horrible last
night. Of course Emma should get the job, not an incomer. They should be
supporting a known and regular villager. And the name change was stupid
too. I went off Jolene rather as well.
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous pay
off at the very least.
<languid wave>
‘Put it down to an old ladies whim.’ (feed lines ‘r’ us)
2020-01-06 15:28:12 UTC
?
I used to quite like Lilian but not any more. She was horrible last
night. Of course Emma should get the job, not an incomer. They should be
supporting a known and regular villager. And the name change was stupid
too. I went off Jolene rather as well.
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous pay
off at the very least.
<languid wave>
‘Put it down to an old ladies whim.’ (feed lines ‘r’ us)
I think you can get special Tena pants for that.
2020-01-06 15:32:41 UTC
?
I used to quite like Lilian but not any more. She was horrible last
night. Of course Emma should get the job, not an incomer. They should be
supporting a known and regular villager. And the name change was stupid
too. I went off Jolene rather as well.
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous pay
off at the very least.
<languid wave>
‘Put it down to an old ladies whim.’ (feed lines ‘r’ us)
I think you can get special Tena pants for that.
Are those the same as cross-incontinents?
2020-01-06 16:41:55 UTC
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous
pay off at the very least.
Didn't she end up having to take Emma back on with a huge pay increase
and Emmur was able to get the whole village bidding for the money as a
result?
2020-01-06 17:31:22 UTC
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous
pay off at the very least.
Didn't she end up having to take Emma back on with a huge pay increase
and Emmur was able to get the whole village bidding for the money as a
result?
Not exactly. Kate didn't do the cleaning, what a surprise! And Emma
was asked tocome back a coupleof times to clean the mess. We don't
know if she got better rates, do we? And is she still going back there
every now and then? So not a secure income to count on.
Mike
2020-01-06 17:44:34 UTC
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous
pay off at the very least.
Didn't she end up having to take Emma back on with a huge pay increase
and Emmur was able to get the whole village bidding for the money as a
result?
Not exactly. Kate didn't do the cleaning, what a surprise! And Emma
was asked tocome back a coupleof times to clean the mess. We don't
know if she got better rates, do we? And is she still going back there
every now and then? So not a secure income to count on.
Wooley thinking indeed.
2020-01-07 16:19:38 UTC
Lilian is as careless of those less well-off as Peggy, who done Emma
wrong a while back. I have not forgiven Peggy for how she handled that
and then flashed 500k around. She should have given Emma a generous
pay off at the very least.
Didn't she end up having to take Emma back on with a huge pay increase
and Emmur was able to get the whole village bidding for the money as a
result?
Not exactly. Kate didn't do the cleaning, what a surprise! And Emma
was asked tocome back a coupleof times to clean the mess. We don't
know if she got better rates, do we? And is she still going back there
every now and then? So not a secure income to count on.
How come Ems has applied to be Barmaid? We hadn’t heard she was giving up
the chicken factory. Mind you, Soosan wouldn’t want her stinky overalls in
her posh washing machine or sleeping all day.

2020-01-09 12:18:47 UTC
In message <uc2RF.3600$***@fx11.am4>, Chris McMillan
<***@ntlworld.com> writes:
How come Ems has applied to be Barmaid? We hadn’t heard she was giving up
the chicken factory.
Yes, I thought that came rather out of the blue.
Post by Chris McMillan
Mind you, Soosan wouldn’t want her stinky overalls in
her posh washing machine
Who in Ambridge do we think might have a Whirlpool washing machine,
that's subject to the recall? (Will we have a house fire?)
Post by Chris McMillan
or sleeping all day.

... "Peter and out." ... "Kevin and out." (Link episode)
Mike
2020-01-09 13:40:05 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Mind you, Soosan wouldn’t want her stinky overalls in
her posh washing machine
Who in Ambridge do we think might have a Whirlpool washing machine,
that's subject to the recall? (Will we have a house fire?)
Post by Chris McMillan
or sleeping all day.
Sincerely Chris
Nah, it’ll all come out in the wash.
2020-01-09 18:41:19 UTC
How come Ems has applied to be Barmaid? We hadn’t heard she was giving up
the chicken factory.
Yes, I thought that came rather out of the blue.
Mind you, Soosan wouldn’t want her stinky overalls in
her posh washing machine
Who in Ambridge do we think might have a Whirlpool washing machine,
that's subject to the recall? (Will we have a house fire?)
or sleeping all day.
Sincerely Chris
Nah, it’ll all come out in the wash.
We've actually got a Whirlpool washing machine. After 10 years in the
house, which was a new build with new kitchen goods, all Whirlpool,
only the washing machine has not had to be changed, yet. It has been
fussy about starting for a few years now though. You have to click the
start and then bang on the door.
The fridge freezer had to be changed but it was next door's that
actually caught fire. Our neighbour called in in a panic and B stopped
the fire and they sent tof an electrician. Two ovens have died, we've
had a new hob and the original had been wrongly installed, and we've
had a new dishwasher. Lots of the lights blew bulbs frequently until
B (who was an electrician's mate for a while) changed the transformer.
Or maybe three of them and he's still got a spare.
This was a Barrett home. The back door was wrong too. They denied
this but eventually had to admit it and fix it. Their guarantee
snagging was rubbish.
Was ‘Guarantee’ their second album?
2020-01-09 18:45:36 UTC
This was a Barrett home. The back door was wrong too. They denied
this but eventually had to admit it and fix it. Their guarantee
snagging was rubbish.
Their first album was Sales Pitch, which was very slickly done.
Guarantee Snagging was the follow up, so of course it was rubbish.[1]

[1]I don't mean to make light of your troubles, Vicky - it sounds a real
pain. But there are umratic standards of joke to be maintained. ;o)
2020-01-09 18:59:43 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 18:45:36 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
This was a Barrett home. The back door was wrong too. They denied
this but eventually had to admit it and fix it. Their guarantee
snagging was rubbish.
Their first album was Sales Pitch, which was very slickly done.
Guarantee Snagging was the follow up, so of course it was rubbish.[1]
[1]I don't mean to make light of your troubles, Vicky - it sounds a real
pain. But there are umratic standards of joke to be maintained. ;o)
Oh they were minor troubles really. This was the third new house in a
row. The Wimpey in Cambourne had a better finish, but we were only
tehre for less than 2 years so less time to find more wrong. The flat
in Spain was second floor and had no lift for a year....all furniture
and our stuff had to be carried up. When we got the operating lift
the older dog was so happy. The younger one was still being carried
anyway.
Sam Plusnet
2020-01-09 19:43:37 UTC
This was a Barrett home.  The back door was wrong too. They denied
this but eventually had to admit it and fix it. Their guarantee
snagging was rubbish.
Their first album was Sales Pitch, which was very slickly done.
Guarantee Snagging was the follow up, so of course it was rubbish.[1]
[1]I don't mean to make light of your troubles, Vicky - it sounds a real
pain.  But there are umratic standards of joke to be maintained.  ;o)
I decided not to google "snagging", for fear of what I might find.