Spoiler 20/9/19
2019-09-20 18:18:44 UTC
/

Looks like David might get his Justine desserts (not).
2019-09-20 20:38:51 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Looks like David might get his Justine desserts (not).
Oh dear. For LL and Brookfield.
We knew Lily wasn't going back. She cando a course from home more
relevant to her job, so that's ok. But RUss is settling in. Maybe she
can get fed up as time goes on and get him out. Please can he not
become permanent.

And then Justin. And the bid. Will David put one in too? In a bid do
they find out what your plan is? Might that make them favour David?
And I think one spoiler I saw was that the baking is going to cause
problems.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-09-20 20:57:51 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Looks like David might get his Justine desserts (not).
Oh dear. For LL and Brookfield.
We knew Lily wasn't going back. She cando a course from home more
relevant to her job, so that's ok. But RUss is settling in. Maybe she
can get fed up as time goes on and get him out. Please can he not
become permanent.
I fear he may be getting close to having been in post long enough to be
able to claim unfair dismissal, or something like that. I suspect
Elizabeth even when she was normal might not have thought of taking
precautions against that.

(Unless he's actually doing a good job. We haven't really heard - sure,
we've heard he loves it, but that's far from the same thing. I bet he
does love it!)
Post by Vicky Ayech
And then Justin. And the bid. Will David put one in too? In a bid do
they find out what your plan is?
They can make that a condition of the bidding process, but I wouldn't
expect that to be the case here )-:.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Might that make them favour David?
And I think one spoiler I saw was that the baking is going to cause
problems.
I think the baking was a one-off, for the flower and produce show.

Abandon hope, all ye who <ENTER> here.
Penny
2019-09-20 21:41:22 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 21:57:51 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Post by Vicky Ayech
Might that make them favour David?
And I think one spoiler I saw was that the baking is going to cause
problems.
I think the baking was a one-off, for the flower and produce show.
But with Len using Jill's (well, Doris's) recipe and Jill's kitchen, even
if the judging is blind, if he wins there will be cries of "Fix!".
2019-09-21 06:46:44 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Might that make them favour David?
And I think one spoiler I saw was that the baking is going to cause
problems.
I think the baking was a one-off, for the flower and produce show.
But with Len using Jill's (well, Doris's) recipe and Jill's kitchen, even
if the judging is blind, if he wins there will be cries of "Fix!".
*And* David’s help too!
2019-09-21 08:57:48 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Might that make them favour David?
And I think one spoiler I saw was that the baking is going to cause
problems.
I think the baking was a one-off, for the flower and produce show.
But with Len using Jill's (well, Doris's) recipe and Jill's kitchen, even
if the judging is blind, if he wins there will be cries of "Fix!".
I think I know what will happen. The spoiler says Jill averts a
scandal. I think Ian is a judge but has to go to the hospital because
of course that is when the baby arrives, so Jill is judging and Lenard
enters her recipe and it is the best thing there but she can't let it
win.
Tony Bryer
2019-09-21 09:16:08 UTC
I think I know what will happen. The spoiler says Jill averts a
scandal. I think Ian is a judge but has to go to the hospital because
of course that is when the baby arrives, so Jill is judging and Lenard
enters her recipe and it is the best thing there but she can't let it
win.
But would she know? When my dad used to enter the garden club show 50
years ago each exhibit (inc cookery classes) was accompanied by an
overturned card so the judges couldn't see the exhibitor name. Cards were
turned over after judging obviously.
Tony B, OzRat, Melbourne
Vicky Ayech
Ah that might be when the problem arises.
carolet
2019-09-21 18:12:57 UTC
Post by Tony Bryer
Post by Vicky Ayech
I think I know what will happen. The spoiler says Jill averts a
scandal. I think Ian is a judge but has to go to the hospital because
of course that is when the baby arrives, so Jill is judging and Lenard
enters her recipe and it is the best thing there but she can't let it
win.
But would she know? When my dad used to enter the garden club show 50
years ago each exhibit (inc cookery classes) was accompanied by an
overturned card so the judges couldn't see the exhibitor name. Cards were
turned over after judging obviously.
But isn't this recipe so distinctive that she will realise that it must
be her recipe, and that one of her clan must have cooked it?