Lirpsoil for 07/03/19
2019-03-08 14:17:11 UTC

Then

E.

If Soozan wishes to see Alliss in the pudding club, perhaps she should be
offering to teach her her chilli receipt rather than whatever the main
course was at the excruciating party.
2019-03-08 18:14:55 UTC
Then
E.
If Soozan wishes to see Alliss in the pudding club, perhaps she should be
offering to teach her her chilli receipt rather than whatever the main
course was at the excruciating party.
Until they said what the name of the dish was I thought they might
have had chilli as one of the dishes and worried that it was not
classy enough.
John Ashby
2019-03-08 19:21:47 UTC
Then
E.
If Soozan wishes to see Alliss in the pudding club, perhaps she should be
offering to teach her her chilli receipt rather than whatever the main
course was at the excruciating party.
Until they said what the name of the dish was I thought they might
have had chilli as one of the dishes and worried that it was not
classy enough.
Perhaps the plan was to have chilli when Kirsty and Roy were coming
(ladies move one place to the left, please), but not with family.

2019-03-10 12:24:09 UTC
Then
E.
If Soozan wishes to see Alliss in the pudding club, perhaps she should be
offering to teach her her chilli receipt rather than whatever the main
course was at the excruciating party.
It was Jennifer that started asking Alice about babies, not Susan. I
thought that Susan just used the offer of teaching her a recipe to
rescue Alice from Jenny, not that Alice seemed to appreciate that.

A week or two back, Susan went round to consult Alice on the menu for
this dinner party, Susan wouldn't be put off talking about it even
though Alice was trying to work. It was Susan at her most annoying, but
at one point they got on to the subject of babies, and after a
misunderstanding Susan made it clear that she was not pressing for them
to have children. She said that she had had her childen young and knew
that it had limited he choices and understood that Alice wanted to
progress her career. She said that Alice and Christopher would know
when, and if, the right was time. I would have been amazed if she had
changed her tune so soon after that.