Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 4th January 2019
2018-12-29 23:01:00 UTC

Lee - Ryan Early
Russ - Andonis James Antony
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Tim - Carl Prekopp

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 30th - Jennifer struggles with her emotions, and Pat attempts to
find out the truth.
Monday 31st - Ben and Ruairi face disappointment, and there is a near
miss for Helen.
Tuesday 1st - Lily has a confession to make and Adam plots a cover up.
Wednesday 2nd - Hannah has concerns about Tom and things are looking up
for Ed.
Thursday 3rd - Elizabeth attempts a brave face and Tracy declares war.
Friday 4th - Helen throws caution to the wind, and Lexi is shocked by
some harsh words.

----------------------------

RT actually has a cast list that is much longer than this, as it is in
the Christmas double issue and covers the Christmas and New Year weeks.
The BBC has separate lists for the two weeks, so I am going largely with
that.
2018-12-29 23:43:34 UTC
Tracy Horrobin    -    Susie Riddell
Long time no hear.
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
2018-12-31 09:40:16 UTC
Tracy Horrobin    -    Susie Riddell
Long time no hear.
Not that long actually. We heard her in one programme in September when
she called at Home Farm hoping to have a viewing of the house, to see
how lovely it was before the new people trashed it. Jenny was not pleased.

She then went on to The Stables to talk to Freddie, but Lily was there
too. Tracy was hoping that he could supply drugs for a friends party.
The twins were not pleased.
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.

I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Peter Withey
2018-12-31 10:48:37 UTC
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.
I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Not sure whether I misheard it but wasn't the name of Ed's prospective
new employer "Tim"?
Pete
Mike
2018-12-31 11:44:32 UTC
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.
I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Not sure whether I misheard it but wasn't the name of Ed's prospective
new employer "Tim"?
‘On the third stroke, the time will be...’
Yes, yes, yesssssss
Sid Nuncius
2018-12-31 19:03:58 UTC
‘On the third stroke, the time will be...’
<ahem> ITYM "At the third stroke it will be..."[1]

DINTAFPOU?

[1]Actually, more like "Et the third stroke..."
2018-12-31 22:21:53 UTC
‘On the third stroke, the time will be...’
<ahem>  ITYM "At the third stroke it will be..."[1]
DINTAFPOU?
[1]Actually, more like "Et the third stroke..."
It rather depends on when you were listening. Pre-privatisation, it was
as you said but I remember "the time, sponsored by Accurist, will be..."
and on and off it has been ...sponsored by BT.

I have no idea what it says now. I get my time from the pips and my
computers get it from a timeserver. Given the shocking price of
Directory Enquiries these days (has the Offcom cap come into operation,
yet?) I'm concerned that if I dial TIM just to listen to the current
message I might suddenly find myself thirty-five quid worse off.

2019-01-01 09:24:15 UTC
‘On the third stroke, the time will be...’
<ahem> ITYM "At the third stroke it will be..."[1]
DINTAFPOU?
[1]Actually, more like "Et the third stroke..."
I do beg your puddin!
2018-12-31 15:47:46 UTC
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.
I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Not sure whether I misheard it but wasn't the name of Ed's prospective
new employer "Tim"?
It is his new employer, but I forget his surname which we also heard

2018-12-31 15:52:26 UTC
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.
I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Not sure whether I misheard it but wasn't the name of Ed's prospective
new employer "Tim"?
It is his new employer, but I forget his surname which we also heard
Sincerely Chris
Itwas Olly he gave Ed the tip to contact Tim thingie.
2018-12-31 16:12:21 UTC
Post by krw
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Presumably not Nigel's friend Tim?
Time will tell.
I was wondering whether it might be the purchaser of Home Farm, or their
representative.
Not sure whether I misheard it but wasn't the name of Ed's prospective
new employer "Tim"?
It is his new employer, but I forget his surname which we also heard
Sincerely Chris
Itwas Olly he gave Ed the tip to contact Tim thingie.
And Eddie had never heard of him either; Tim Thingie does work at Gay
Grables and for the Hunt and Eddie felt they were not circles in which he
mingled.