UMRA birthday info for 29 January 2017
Birthday Monitor
2017-01-29 07:20:18 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
2017-01-29 08:57:38 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:20:18 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy returns, Anne and Andrew.
Anne B
2017-02-14 13:18:10 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy returns, Anne and Andrew.
Thank you for kind wishes.

I apologise for lack of response, but was in France spending the day on
skis as I had been promising myself for ages.

Also have only just worked out how to post to UMRA since a change of PC
some time ago.

Anne B
krw
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Anne B
Thank you.
Btms
2017-02-14 16:43:49 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy returns, Anne and Andrew.
Thank you for kind wishes.
I apologise for lack of response, but was in France spending the day
on skis as I had been promising myself for ages.
Also have only just worked out how to post to UMRA since a change of
PC some time ago.
Anne B
Welcome back
Thank you.
Yes indeed. I mentioned you as missing in inaction a while back. Good to
see you.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Vicky
2017-02-15 17:26:37 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by Btms
Post by Anne B
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy returns, Anne and Andrew.
Thank you for kind wishes.
I apologise for lack of response, but was in France spending the day
on skis as I had been promising myself for ages.
Also have only just worked out how to post to UMRA since a change of
PC some time ago.
Anne B
Welcome back
Thank you.
Yes indeed. I mentioned you as missing in inaction a while back. Good to
see you.
From MTAAW
+1
Whilst I hope you had snow when in France, I wish you to be snow-free at
home.
2017-02-15 18:07:57 UTC
Whilst I hope you had snow when in France, I wish you to be snow-free at
home.
Please can I be snow-free and ice-free too.
Anne B
2017-02-16 09:17:45 UTC
Whilst I hope you had snow when in France, I wish you to be snow-free at
home.
I did have plenty of snow in France, thank you.

I would like there to be snow above say 300 metres at home, too, because
I am near enough to the ski slopes to be able to make a day trip there.
But thank you for the kind thought. I don't want disruptive snow at home.

Anne B
Sam Plusnet
2017-02-16 20:53:27 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Sam Plusnet
Whilst I hope you had snow when in France, I wish you to be snow-free at
home.
I did have plenty of snow in France, thank you.
I would like there to be snow above say 300 metres at home, too, because
I am near enough to the ski slopes to be able to make a day trip there.
But thank you for the kind thought. I don't want disruptive snow at home.
Quite.
Snow in the bedroom isn't a good thing (we shouldn't have left the
window wide open that night).
2017-02-15 09:08:17 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy returns, Anne and Andrew.
Thank you for kind wishes.
I apologise for lack of response, but was in France spending the day
on skis as I had been promising myself for ages.
Also have only just worked out how to post to UMRA since a change of
PC some time ago.
Anne B
Welcome back
Thank you.
Yes welcome back. What was it we wanted to ask Anne very recently?

Sincerely Chris
Mike Ruddock
2019-01-30 11:55:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Something very odd going on: I received that message yesterday three
times over and timed between 7.07 and 7.20. There was one message each
relating to the years 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Some considerable delay in transmission there!

Mike Ruddock
Nick Leverton
2019-01-30 12:10:10 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Something very odd going on: I received that message yesterday three
times over and timed between 7.07 and 7.20. There was one message each
relating to the years 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Some considerable delay in transmission there!
I suspect Thunderbird is having you on here Mike, as I've checked on NIN and
whilst it does still have all three postings, the articles there are from
the correct years (in other words, the article numbers are suitably old!)

2019-01-30 13:02:17 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Something very odd going on: I received that message yesterday three
times over and timed between 7.07 and 7.20. There was one message each
relating to the years 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Some considerable delay in transmission there!
I suspect Thunderbird is having you on here Mike, as I've checked on NIN and
whilst it does still have all three postings, the articles there are from
the correct years (in other words, the article numbers are suitably old!)
Nick
The Toodle Newstap picked up Mike’s message that quoted Birthday Monitor
but, I don’t recall seeing the ‘original’ in the recent past.