Russ
Chris McMillan
2018-11-23 19:09:48 UTC

2018-11-23 19:36:00 UTC

Yes, Lily certainly seems to be cooling a bit on him.

Lizzie needs to play it _very_ carefully, but I think she might well do
so, just letting the romance fizzle out naturally. I think it's mostly
over anyway, just Lily doesn't want to lose face.

Though I hope it (and Lizzie's strong hint of a job) doesn't mean Lily
abandons university. Her character is the sort of intelligent person I
_want_ my tax dollars to go to the education of. (I can't remember what
she's studying - do we actually know?)

Have you ever heard about a petition, disagreed with it, but been frustrated
that there's no way you can *show* that you disagree? If so, have a look at
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770 - and please pass it on if you
agree, especially to twitter, facebook, gransnet/mumsnet, or any such forum.

You can be tough without being rude - Nick Clegg, 2014 July
Serena Blanchflower
2018-11-23 20:52:59 UTC
(I can't remember what she's studying - do we actually know?)
She referred to enjoying the English Department, so I assume she's
studying some variation on English.
--
Best wishes, Serena
In order to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, you first need a pair of
boots
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-23 21:48:22 UTC
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, Lily certainly seems to be cooling a bit on him.
Lizzie needs to play it _very_ carefully, but I think she might well do
so, just letting the romance fizzle out naturally. I think it's mostly
over anyway, just Lily doesn't want to lose face.
Though I hope it (and Lizzie's strong hint of a job) doesn't mean Lily
abandons university. Her character is the sort of intelligent person I
_want_ my tax dollars to go to the education of. (I can't remember what
she's studying - do we actually know?)
She likes her studies and admitted Lizzie was right about not living
so far out from university. I think she realises having Russ in tow
and having to support him, financially, emotionally and practically is
a drag. We never found out who signed the rent agreement for the
flat. I hope he did and she didn't and that she can move into student
accommodation.

There is just one thing. I had a bad feeling while listening tonight
that Lizzie might die, in spite of feeling a bit better,. It was when
Lily said she liked running things. I wondered if she was about to
have to do so.
SODAM
2018-11-23 23:12:36 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
I took that to mean that she might abandon her studies and become the
manager at LL. How pathetic Russ is! He’s relying on an 18 year old girl
and her widowed mother to support him so that he can paint - but now he
can’t even paint. “The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.

Perhaps Lizzie will need heart surgery and Lily will take a year out to
help her, then return to start again but sans Russ.

A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-24 01:00:36 UTC
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Yes, that's how I took it. The thought of Lizzie dying hadn't occurred
to me. I hope not; I quite like her now. I took it to just be her being
totally exhausted after Freddie, Halloween, Geraldine, and finally the
(genuine) 'flu.
Post by SODAM
How pathetic Russ is! He’s relying on an 18 year old girl
and her widowed mother to support him so that he can paint - but now he
can’t even paint. “The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.
I hadn't thought of that, but I expect you are right!
Post by SODAM
Perhaps Lizzie will need heart surgery and Lily will take a year out to
help her, then return to start again but sans Russ.
Would be good as long as Lizzie's OK, and the decision was entirely
Lily's (possibly even against Lizzie's wishes). As long as she _could_
take the year out, that is. Russ would actually have to work.
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.

Have you ever heard about a petition, disagreed with it, but been frustrated
that there's no way you can *show* that you disagree? If so, have a look at
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770 - and please pass it on if you
agree, especially to twitter, facebook, gransnet/mumsnet, or any such forum.

I too prefer constructive decay to futile progress. (George Mikes, "How to be
Decadent" [1977].)
SODAM
2018-11-24 09:58:10 UTC
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
Mike
2018-11-24 11:09:39 UTC
Post by SODAM
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
FSVO ‘a bit’ !

‘Chuck with no fuss, Russ’
Toodle Pip
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-24 13:42:51 UTC
Post by SODAM
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
I very much hope you're right. He really is disgusting, expecting to
not work, live off her, and letting Lizzie pay for kettles etc.
add
ed

What about the other currently disgusting person in TA? Horrid Hannah.
From spoilers it sounds as if in the coming dispute where she tries to
shaft Neil Justin will take a side, her's. I hope not.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-24 14:08:46 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by SODAM
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
I very much hope you're right. He really is disgusting, expecting to
not work, live off her, and letting Lizzie pay for kettles etc.
add
ed
What about the other currently disgusting person in TA? Horrid Hannah.
From spoilers it sounds as if in the coming dispute where she tries to
shaft Neil Justin will take a side, her's. I hope not.
Could be she succeeds, then makes a right hash of it (all the workers
quit, or she blows all the budget on something unnecessary), and Justin
has to come cap in hand to Neil.

Have you ever heard about a petition, disagreed with it, but been frustrated
that there's no way you can *show* that you disagree? If so, have a look at
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770 - and please pass it on if you
agree, especially to twitter, facebook, gransnet/mumsnet, or any such forum.

They are public servants, so we will threat them rather as Flashman treats
servants. - Stephen Fry on some people's attitudo to the BBC, in Radio Times,
3-9 July 2010
John Ashby
2018-11-24 17:39:07 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by SODAM
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
I very much hope you're right. He really is disgusting, expecting to
not work, live off her, and letting Lizzie pay for kettles etc.
add
ed
What about the other currently disgusting person in TA? Horrid Hannah.
From spoilers it sounds as if in the coming dispute where she tries to
shaft Neil Justin will take a side, her's. I hope not.
Justin has form as a bad judge of character: Adam's seducer (whose name
escapes me), Rob, FAL...

john
Chris McMillan
2018-11-25 18:13:56 UTC
Post by SODAM
Warning! Wobbly attributions
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
<snip>
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
A much better outcome would be for Lily to fall for a young, unattached
lecturer/ student and break up with Russ. Please?
I get the feeling she'd - even though intelligent - have difficulty
separating herself from Russ if back in the same town )-:.
Do you think so? I get the feeling that the gloss is wearing off already.
It’s one thing to have an older, powerful man as a lover but it’s something
else now he’s just older, unemployed so far unsuccessful, needy and a bit
pathetic.
She might even be putting two and two together about Russ’ possible
mercenary nature?

Sincerely Chris
Fenny
2018-11-24 11:00:36 UTC
“The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.
No, it translates to "I'm rubbish at painting and everyone in
Manchester knows it and tells me".

I'm really glad I'm not listening any more. This would drive me nuts.
Fenny
Mike
2018-11-24 11:10:54 UTC
Post by Fenny
“The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.
No, it translates to "I'm rubbish at painting and everyone in
Manchester knows it and tells me".
I'm really glad I'm not listening any more. This would drive me nuts.
Or as, ‘No one understands me, they are all horrible, I want my Mummy!’
Toodle Pip
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-24 14:06:59 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Fenny
Post by SODAM
“The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.
No, it translates to "I'm rubbish at painting and everyone in
Manchester knows it and tells me".
I'm really glad I'm not listening any more. This would drive me nuts.
Or as, ‘No one understands me, they are all horrible, I want my Mummy!’
Or, I want _your_ (rich) Mummy.

3-9 July 2010
Mike
2018-11-24 14:15:49 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Mike
Post by Fenny
Post by SODAM
“The Art scene in Manchester isn’t what he thought”. I
suppose that translates into “he hasn’t sold any of his paintings”.
No, it translates to "I'm rubbish at painting and everyone in
Manchester knows it and tells me".
I'm really glad I'm not listening any more. This would drive me nuts.
Or as, ‘No one understands me, they are all horrible, I want my Mummy!’
Or, I want _your_ (rich) Mummy.
Oh Yes! Indeed, Lilly Lolly.
Toodle Pip
the Omrud
2018-11-26 09:36:46 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday. Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
David
Mike
2018-11-26 09:47:24 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Anyrat willing to take out a ‘contract’ on him?
Toodle Pip
SODAM
2018-11-26 11:40:23 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
I have some Bulgarian stotinki that might do the trick. Would Lexi be
willing to co-operate, do you think? *

*I tried to snip this extensively but was only offered to copy, share or
move the highlighted text. “Cut” wasn’t there.
Jenny M Benson
2018-11-26 16:31:46 UTC
Post by SODAM
*I tried to snip this extensively but was only offered to copy, share or
move the highlighted text. “Cut” wasn’t there.
Don't know nuffink about the newsreader you are using, but with
Thunderbird I highlight just the part I wish to reply to, then click the
Reply button.
Jenny M Benson
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-26 11:46:33 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
Mike
2018-11-26 12:03:12 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Toodle Pip
John Ashby
2018-11-26 13:16:09 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.

john
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-26 15:55:59 UTC
[]
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Mike
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday. Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ‘contract’ on him?
"'e's not wurf it, guv." Or, to put it another way, I think Lily is
showing signs of realising, as long as Lizzie (or anyone else - Freddie
_possibly_) doesn't put her/his/their foot in it.
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
Whoosh, though rather delightfully.
Post by John Ashby
john
John

You cannot simply assume someone is honest just because they are not an MP.
Mike
2018-11-26 16:15:09 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
Whoosh, though rather delightfully.
Post by John Ashby
john
John
There is no need to badger David Archer about it as I think the Omrud has
it in hand, he’s been to see the local branch who have been stalking Russ
for a few weeks.
Toodle Pip
krw
2018-11-26 22:27:41 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
BTN
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-26 22:57:54 UTC
Post by John Ashby
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a
contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
krw
2018-11-27 11:56:36 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.

Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Mike
2018-11-27 12:15:11 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
Summat to do with ‘woe’ perhaps?
Toodle Pip
Nick Leverton
2018-11-27 12:27:54 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
Google doesn't suggest anything of the sort for me, unless perhaps you
are married to a Chinese Wholly Owned Foreign Company ?
However I think I know where the Umra usage derives from; historically
I believe it is the marital form of BOFE, a Bit Of Fluff Extraordinaire.

Nick
krw
2018-11-27 12:50:18 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
Google doesn't suggest anything of the sort for me, unless perhaps you
are married to a Chinese Wholly Owned Foreign Company ?
However I think I know where the Umra usage derives from; historically
I believe it is the marital form of BOFE, a Bit Of Fluff Extraordinaire.
Nick
I believe it started merely as a typo (note closeness of i and o on
keyboards for typing in English) and was adopted. I see nothing more
than an umratic typo with probably less potential forethought than (say)
husbad.

Whilst I accept that one could make up an interpretation linked to woe
that has certainly never been in my mind when hitting the wrong key.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-27 14:26:45 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
Some people use husgod. Maybe I should have said ...it doesn't work
well though. whgoddess? No. SWIM? (She who is missed)
Nick Odell
2018-11-27 18:04:23 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
How about using "The Current Mrs Whitbread" instead?

Nick
krw
2018-11-27 23:41:27 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
Post by krw
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
A direct steal from Mr Wogan, late of this parish.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2018-11-27 14:14:55 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
Google doesn't suggest anything of the sort for me, unless perhaps you
are married to a Chinese Wholly Owned Foreign Company
Oh yes. Something I have been discussing doing (but we aren’t going to
now), but I had to suppress many giggles, not everyone would have
understood, and as Hon Sec, I took the executive decision it should be
written in full!

You lot have a lot to answer for sometimes!

Sincerely Chris
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-27 14:24:27 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a
contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Please tell her I meant no derogatory meaning. I thought you usually
refer to her that way but maybe I remembered it wrong? And I suppose
I was trying to be polite by using the term you prefer. If i've got
the wrong wife it's memory fail.
krw
2018-11-27 14:28:04 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Please tell her I meant no derogatory meaning. I thought you usually
refer to her that way but maybe I remembered it wrong? And I suppose
I was trying to be polite by using the term you prefer. If i've got
the wrong wife it's memory fail.
Apparently it is my use of it (which I have normally used as a nod to
the history) which is highly reprehensible.

As you may have gathered I struggle to understand why it should cause
any upset as there is nothing implied to me other than a mistyped wife.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
BrritSki
2018-11-28 09:22:35 UTC
Post by krw
Please tell her I meant no derogatory meaning.  I thought you usually
refer to her that way but maybe I remembered it wrong?  And I suppose
I was trying to be polite by using the term you prefer.  If i've got
the wrong wife it's memory fail.
Apparently it is my use of it (which I have normally used as a nod to
the history) which is highly reprehensible.
As you may have gathered I struggle to understand why it should cause
any upset as there is nothing implied to me other than a mistyped wife.
I have always thoughthere was a derogatory element to wofe which is why
I have always stuck with "waife" which is factually accurate as she is
still very slim :)
Mike
2018-11-28 10:01:07 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by krw
Please tell her I meant no derogatory meaning.  I thought you usually
refer to her that way but maybe I remembered it wrong?  And I suppose
I was trying to be polite by using the term you prefer.  If i've got
the wrong wife it's memory fail.
Apparently it is my use of it (which I have normally used as a nod to
the history) which is highly reprehensible.
As you may have gathered I struggle to understand why it should cause
any upset as there is nothing implied to me other than a mistyped wife.
I have always thoughthere was a derogatory element to wofe which is why
I have always stuck with "waife" which is factually accurate as she is
still very slim :)
.... but not a ‘stray’.
Toodle Pip
BrritSki
Perhaps before we met, but that was along time ago in another country ;)
Sid Nuncius
2018-11-28 19:24:27 UTC
Post by BrritSki
I have always thoughthere was a derogatory element to wofe which is why
I have always stuck with "waife" which is factually accurate as she is
still very slim :)
Really? I just thought it was a time-honoured umratic typo. Wofe has
no objection to it at all; if she had I wouldn't have used it for all
these years.
BrritSki
2018-11-29 08:43:47 UTC
Post by BrritSki
I have always thoughthere was a derogatory element to wofe which is
why I have always stuck with "waife" which is factually accurate as
she is still very slim :)
Really?  I just thought it was a time-honoured umratic typo.  Wofe has
no objection to it at all; if she had I wouldn't have used it for all
these years.
I suppose it depends largely on the state of one's marriage, mine is
very good and I wouldn't want to suggest otherwise.

I'm guessing yours is too and you may be right in the origins, so in
your case it's just traditional.
krw
2018-11-29 10:12:43 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
I have always thoughthere was a derogatory element to wofe which is
why I have always stuck with "waife" which is factually accurate as
she is still very slim :)
Really?  I just thought it was a time-honoured umratic typo.  Wofe has
no objection to it at all; if she had I wouldn't have used it for all
these years.
I suppose it depends largely on the state of one's marriage, mine is
very good and I wouldn't want to suggest otherwise.
I'm guessing yours is too and you may be right in the origins, so in
your case it's just traditional.
I tend to agree. As I say it as google that provided the implication
that the terminology was meant in a derogatory fashion, although my
searches have not thrown up that interpretation.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Sally Thompson
2018-11-27 15:42:02 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Sally in Shropshire, UK
John Ashby
2018-11-27 16:56:22 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?

john
Mike
2018-11-27 17:11:44 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
[...]
Terry Wogan used to say ‘My current wife’.
Toodle Pip
Nick Odell
2018-11-27 18:06:04 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
[...]
Sorry Mike, I didn't see you there.

Nick
LFS
2018-11-28 10:32:01 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
[...]
Former colleague, recently married at a relatively late age, talking to
another colleague at a social event, points to group of women: That's my
wife over there.
Colleague, looking at group: Which one?
Puzzled reply: My first, of course.
Laura (emulate St George for email)
Sid Nuncius
2018-11-28 19:22:14 UTC
Post by LFS
Former colleague, recently married at a relatively late age, talking to
another colleague at a social event, points to group of women: That's my
wife over there.
Colleague, looking at group: Which one?
Puzzled reply: My first, of course.
There is a Thomas Beecham story (probably untrue) about him lighting a
cigar in a non-smoking railway carriage. A fellow passenger ordered him
to extinguish it, ending with a pompous, "And I'll have you know I am
one of the Directors' wives,' to which Beecham responded 'Madam, even if
you were the Director's only wife I should still smoke my cigar.'[1]

(The inaudibility of the position of the apostrophe means that this
works better when spoken rather than written.)

[1]He may have been witty, but he was still an arrogant pig.
Penny
2018-11-27 17:13:13 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:56:22 +0000, John Ashby <***@yahoo.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?
Better than "my current wife"?
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
Nick Odell
2018-11-27 18:07:50 UTC
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?
Better than "my current wife"?
Sorry Penny, I didn't see you there.

Nick
Mike
2018-11-27 18:24:08 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?
Better than "my current wife"?
Sorry Penny, I didn't see you there.
Nick
In fact, on occasions I think TW would say: ‘The present Mrs. Wogan’ but
I’m unsure if I am mis-remembering, it may have just been ‘my present wife’
as I remarked afore now.
Toodle Pip
Penny
2018-11-27 18:42:02 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:24:08 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?
Better than "my current wife"?
Sorry Penny, I didn't see you there.
In fact, on occasions I think TW would say: ‘The present Mrs. Wogan’ but
I’m unsure if I am mis-remembering, it may have just been ‘my present wife’
as I remarked afore now.
I was thinking of Bob Flowerdew but now realise he says "my 1st wife (just
to keep her on her toes)".
John Ashby
2018-11-27 19:02:24 UTC
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
Better than "a wife"?
Better than "my current wife"?
Sorry Penny, I didn't see you there.
In fact, on occasions I think TW would say: ‘The present Mrs. Wogan’ but
I’m unsure if I am mis-remembering, it may have just been ‘my present wife’
as I remarked afore now.
I was thinking of Bob Flowerdew but now realise he says "my 1st wife (just
to keep her on her toes)".
The morning after we announced our divorce to my in-laws (in their
house) I took up a cup of tea "for my future ex-wife". The in-laws were
not amused.

On the occasion of her fourth marriage (fifth long-term (FSVO "long")
relationship) I was invited to the party where I was introduced to her
new in-laws. They asked "And where do you fit in in al this?" She stood
there looking aghast so I left a couple of beats before saying "Oh <name
redacted> and I were at university together. We go back a long way."

What larks.

john
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-27 21:35:01 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Penny
On Tue, 27 N
[...]
I spent a couple of Christmases with Capt Ex and wife #2. Ex cooks
really good turkey. It's probably a Clauydia Rodin recipe, the one
with giblets etc and raisins and things in rice as the stuffing.

And I helped her prepare for job applications, and with her English.
She was from Brazil. I didn't actually go to the wedding, though I
think I might have been invited, and could have gone. It was just a
very small affair I think. Like his first one to me :) I might have
been busy. Can't remember. Actually I helped him prepare for job
applications too when he retired and was going for manager of the
Oxfam shop he'd been volunteering in.
Sally Thompson
2018-11-27 22:22:57 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by John Ashby
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
That was kind of you.
Sally in Shropshire, UK
SODAM
2018-11-27 22:53:37 UTC
Post by John Ashby
On the occasion of her fourth marriage (fifth long-term (FSVO "long")
relationship) I was invited to the party where I was introduced to her
new in-laws. They asked "And where do you fit in in al this?" She stood
there looking aghast so I left a couple of beats before saying "Oh <name
redacted> and I were at university together. We go back a long way."
What larks.
john
:-))

Reminds me of when I returned incognito to the village where my husband and
I had parted company and he still lived. I was having a drink at a friend’s
house when someone I didn’t know came in. When we were introduced and he
heard my name, he asked, “Are you related to <Mr SODAM>?
“Only by marriage,” I replied. That satisfied him and he moved to the
weather and away from awkward topics.
Fred
2018-11-28 08:53:56 UTC
SNIP
Post by Penny
I was thinking of Bob Flowerdew but now realise he says "my 1st wife (just
to keep her on her toes)".
It always amuses me when I hear someone (usually contestants on TV game shows)
refer to, "My wonderful wife."
I think, "So where is the rubbish one?"

Fred
BrritSki
2018-11-28 09:30:39 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
I'm off to Manchester University for a STEM event on Wednesday.
Should
I track down Russ and run him out of town?
Anyrat willing to take out a ?contract? on him?
Well, David just offered to get rid of him free.
I didn’t think ‘running him out of town’ was quite the same as a contract?
Oh, I see. When I read it at first I thought Vicky meant the Brookfield
farmer, and wondered if Russ had black and white stripes.
BTN
You have been very quiet the last day or two. Is wife back home now
and keeping you busy?
The wife feels that to be referred to as wofe is in some way derogatory
as apparently that is what google says.
Does anyone know why google has given it that (as far as I am concerned)
misleading explanation please?
I find the expression "the wife" instead of "my wife" derogatory!
I thought a lot of women were annoyed at the implication of ownership in
"my" so I try to avoid it !
Sally Thompson
2018-11-28 09:49:31 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
[...]
Nailed it! I don't think the people who say "the wife" would say "the
daughter" for instance (though I concede "the children").
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Jane Vernon
2018-11-28 16:59:47 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by BrritSki
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
On Mon, 26 Nov 201
Post by the Omrud
[...]
I know someone who says "the daughter, the son".

This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
--
Jane
BTME

Penny
2018-11-28 18:10:36 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:59:47 +0000, Jane Vernon
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
Nick Odell
2018-11-28 22:01:17 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
To make things neat and tidy perhaps you could follow up on the
suggestion made by Mike a couple of days ago for Russ? (This thread,

Nick
Penny
2018-11-30 09:28:31 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
To make things neat and tidy perhaps you could follow up on the
suggestion made by Mike a couple of days ago for Russ? (This thread,
That would just make it one latex and two late.
Nick Odell
2018-11-30 11:33:43 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
To make things neat and tidy perhaps you could follow up on the
suggestion made by Mike a couple of days ago for Russ? (This thread,
That would just make it one latex and two late.
<crestfallen> Damn. You're right. I didn't think of that.
<brightens up> But you could just refer to any of them as The Late Mr
Penny and confuse the hell out of everybody.

Nick
Penny
2018-11-30 12:06:08 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
To make things neat and tidy perhaps you could follow up on the
suggestion made by Mike a couple of days ago for Russ? (This thread,
That would just make it one latex and two late.
<crestfallen> Damn. You're right. I didn't think of that.
<brightens up> But you could just refer to any of them as The Late Mr
Penny and confuse the hell out of everybody.
Since I seldom refer to the ex and generally refer to Ray by name it isn't
really a problem. OTOH, it always feels slightly wrong to refer to d#2 when
she is really #3...
Jane Vernon
2018-12-02 07:35:01 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
This thread makes me think there's an advantage to only having dead
husbands, if you're going to have more than one.
It leaves me confused as to how to refer to mine since the 1st is still
alive (as far as I know) so I have one ex and two late.
To make things neat and tidy perhaps you could follow up on the
suggestion made by Mike a couple of days ago for Russ? (This thread,
That would just make it one latex and two late.
<crestfallen> Damn. You're right. I didn't think of that.
<brightens up> But you could just refer to any of them as The Late Mr
Penny and confuse the hell out of everybody.
Since I seldom refer to the ex and generally refer to Ray by name it isn't
really a problem. OTOH, it always feels slightly wrong to refer to d#2 when
she is really #3...
Have I missed something? Quite possible: I don't get time to read all
of umra always. But if she is really #3, who are #2 and #1? Sorry if
this is insensitive, but I'd really like to know.
--
Jane
BTME

Vicky Ayech
2018-12-02 09:55:48 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
I've always understood Penny has two daughters, like I have. I assume
there must have been another one either before the first or before the
second, who is no longer alive. :(
Penny
2018-12-02 09:42:41 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Penny
Since I seldom refer to the ex and generally refer to Ray by name it isn't
really a problem. OTOH, it always feels slightly wrong to refer to d#2 when
she is really #3...
Have I missed something? Quite possible: I don't get time to read all
of umra always. But if she is really #3, who are #2 and #1? Sorry if
this is insensitive, but I'd really like to know.
My second daughter was stillborn.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-03 18:28:16 UTC
So sorry.
Jane Vernon
2018-12-07 08:54:31 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Penny
Since I seldom refer to the ex and generally refer to Ray by name it isn't
really a problem. OTOH, it always feels slightly wrong to refer to d#2 when
she is really #3...
Have I missed something? Quite possible: I don't get time to read all
of umra always. But if she is really #3, who are #2 and #1? Sorry if
this is insensitive, but I'd really like to know.
My second daughter was stillborn.
Ah, I'm sorry. Both about the event and about not paying attention here,
as you'll have undoubtedly mentioned it at some point. Both my husbands
(well, their first wives, anyway) had had stillborn children. Things
were not as enlightened in those days about grief etc. :(
--
Jane
BTME

Penny
2018-12-07 10:03:23 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Penny
Since I seldom refer to the ex and generally refer to Ray by name it isn't
really a problem. OTOH, it always feels slightly wrong to refer to d#2 when
she is really #3...
Have I missed something? Quite possible: I don't get time to read all
of umra always. But if she is really #3, who are #2 and #1? Sorry if
this is insensitive, but I'd really like to know.
My second daughter was stillborn.
Ah, I'm sorry. Both about the event and about not paying attention here,
as you'll have undoubtedly mentioned it at some point.
I don't think I have.
Post by Jane Vernon
Both my husbands
(well, their first wives, anyway) had had stillborn children. Things
were not as enlightened in those days about grief etc. :(
The hospital staff were enlightened enough to let us hold her which I'm
sure helped. Having to travel back to Lewisham to register both birth and
death was less helpful - fortunately the husgod was present at the birth so
was able to deal with it and I didn't have to go.

What has come on in leaps and bounds since the early '80s is the
availability and routine use of ultrasound scanning which was never offered
to me. It would at least have indicated far earlier in the pregnancy that
this foetus would never be a child.

The village community were very supportive too but it was one of many times
in my life that I really missed my mother.
the Omrud
2018-11-26 17:24:45 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Yes, I wasn't planning to go so far as murder. Just an escort to the
Cheshire County Line.
David
John Ashby
2018-11-26 19:21:04 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
You need Ellis for county lines.

john
BrritSki
2018-11-27 08:38:42 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Bravo !

(WhoTF is Ellis ?)
Chris McMillan
2018-11-27 09:19:47 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Freddie’s blackmailet/drugs dealer, ie a fellow student.

Sincerely Chris
BrritSki
2018-11-27 09:39:25 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I know, hence my Bravo ! but I wanted to get that line in....
Nick Odell
2018-11-27 11:13:48 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Take those aviator goggles off NOW Brritski!

Nick
Sid Nuncius
2018-11-27 07:14:32 UTC
Yes, I wasn't planning to go so far as murder.  Just an escort to the
Cheshire County Line.
Russtication?
Mike
2018-11-27 08:26:48 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Yes, I wasn't planning to go so far as murder.  Just an escort to the
Cheshire County Line.
Russtication?
Would that be one up on Fenny stration?
Toodle Pip
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-11-27 10:09:10 UTC
Or even de Fenny stration, as tbey practice in Prague.
John Ashby
2018-11-26 13:13:38 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Are you threatening to STALK him?

john
Mike
2018-11-26 13:16:28 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
He would hardly Leaf him alone.
Toodle Pip
the Omrud
2018-11-26 17:26:04 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by the Omrud
Post by SODAM
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 19:36:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Chris McMillan
Pass the sick bucket!
Sincerely Chris
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(epsilorspace)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
I could set it as an exercise for all those budding Engineers. Build a
Russ Tracker.
--
David