Morrisons website
2020-06-14 10:16:31 UTC
Ok to bore you again iwth the problem of the vanishing edit and cancel
buttons: they vanish daily. But I now know how to bring them back. I
make a new order and check out. Doesn't matter what it is or what
day/slot as I don't want it. I just want to edit the ones that have
been carefully chosen and have lost their edit and cancel buttons.

After I check out with the order I do not want the edit and cancel
buttons return on all orders booked! Then I cancel the one I just
booked and didn't want. The edit an cancel buttons remain on the
orders I do want.

Next day those buttons are gone, even for orders 2 weeks ahead. So
once again I order a date/items I don't want and the edit and cancel
buttons return for all orders. I have told Morrisons. At first I
thought IT were fixing thengs but then realised it was making a new
order that fixed it.

It is a bit of a faff. I have had 3 tescos orders in a row now though
as the inability to edit meant I changed the dates, which put those
orders a long way ahead and with still no cancel/edit at that time.
And I wanted a Morrisons order as they ahve some things Tesco don't.
When I let them know they say sorry and if they check it is usually
when I get it working.
Penny
2020-06-14 17:57:18 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 11:16:31 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
[...]
I haven't met this problem (other probs but not that) if I go to My Orders,
open the order I want, I can add or remove items and check out again
without trouble.

Nice to see all deliveries are free now.
2020-06-14 20:46:19 UTC
Nice to see all deliveries are free now.
They are? But I have paid for delivery saver! Do I get it back?
I think it was either 6 months or a year.
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2020-06-14 20:49:17 UTC
We paid for a year.
Penny
2020-06-14 21:15:26 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Nice to see all deliveries are free now.
They are? But I have paid for delivery saver! Do I get it back?
I think it was either 6 months or a year.
We paid for a year.
I hadn't paid at all. Having sussed out that different slots cost varying
amounts of money it didn't seem worth it for a cheap slot every 2-3 weeks.
I was slightly annoyed d#2 had booked me a £3.50 (weekday morning) slot
instead of the £2 afternoon one I had the first time but slots seem rare.
By the time that 2nd delivery arrived, the cost of delivery was credited on
the receipt and my next slot (£6.50 for a Sunday morning) in a few weeks
time is already credited on the bill.

I imagine they will extend the validity time of those passes already paid
for.
2020-06-15 08:04:50 UTC
Nice to see all deliveries are free now.
They are? But I have paid for delivery saver!
Not a nice thing to say in these troubled times, BLM will be on your case...

Errrm, oh, sorry, there was no l in saver was there....
Nick Odell
2020-06-16 21:20:47 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
Readers of this thread may be interested in the first Brief Letter at
this link:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/16/good-news-for-jp-whoever-you-are