EMNTK!
2019-07-21 09:19:11 UTC
Ok, FAL is serving at the Bull Bar -or Kenton may be or I suppose even Toby
but who is preparing the ‘Pub Grub’? I suspect that When Jolene is around,
this duty may fall to her though I don’t think we have any evidence for
this; this job must have been taken over by someone when Freda K’d TB.

Another point, did we ever hear about Jolene going on a second tour? I
certainly don’t recall Kenton having any discussion/argument with Jolene
beforehand?
2019-07-21 10:12:00 UTC
Ok, FAL is serving at the Bull Bar -or Kenton may be or I suppose even Toby
but who is preparing the ‘Pub Grub’? I suspect that When Jolene is around,
this duty may fall to her though I don’t think we have any evidence for
this; this job must have been taken over by someone when Freda K’d TB.
I think it's Wayne, Jolene's ex husband. There's never been any mention
of him needing any help in the kitchen, so one has to assume that, like
Freda before him, he works all day and evening, 7 days per week.
Post by Mike
Another point, did we ever hear about Jolene going on a second tour? I
certainly don’t recall Kenton having any discussion/argument with Jolene
beforehand?
I think there was a fairly brief reference to it but not prolonged
discussion of it.
One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having
surprising discoveries. (A.A. Milne)
Vicky Ayech
2019-07-21 12:31:03 UTC
Ok, FAL is serving at the Bull Bar -or Kenton may be or I suppose even Toby
but who is preparing the ‘Pub Grub’? I suspect that When Jolene is around,
this duty may fall to her though I don’t think we have any evidence for
this; this job must have been taken over by someone when Freda K’d TB.
Doesn't Wayne, Jolene's ex, do the cooking?
Post by Mike
Another point, did we ever hear about Jolene going on a second tour? I
certainly don’t recall Kenton having any discussion/argument with Jolene
beforehand?
Yes that was a bit mysterious. And we get the occasional comment or
phone call from Kenton to update us with news about her second tour
but what happened with the helping other groups as a backing singer
and the money shespent on the posters or flyers for that?
Chris McMillan
2019-07-21 18:04:27 UTC
Ok, FAL is serving at the Bull Bar -or Kenton may be or I suppose even Toby
but who is preparing the ‘Pub Grub’? I suspect that When Jolene is around,
this duty may fall to her though I don’t think we have any evidence for
this; this job must have been taken over by someone when Freda K’d TB.
Another point, did we ever hear about Jolene going on a second tour? I
certainly don’t recall Kenton having any discussion/argument with Jolene
beforehand?
There’s Wayne the wonder baker but we don’t hear about him now.