BTA Ceremony
2020-01-05 18:35:38 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
2020-01-05 18:56:35 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
Comforting eh? To know that, in true Umratic tradition, the BTM is capable
of making such a balls-up of the order of presentation - restores one’s
faith in Um-manity don’t it?;-)))
2020-01-05 19:01:51 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
Comforting eh? To know that, in true Umratic tradition, the BTM is capable
of making such a balls-up of the order of presentation - restores one’s
faith in Um-manity don’t it?;-)))
Thank you, Mike. Most kind.
2020-01-05 23:03:34 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
Comforting eh? To know that, in true Umratic tradition, the BTM is capable
of making such a balls-up of the order of presentation - restores one’s
faith in Um-manity don’t it?;-)))
Nonsense!
Numbers must be freed from the dead hand of hierarchy and rigid order.
Too long have they suffered under the groaning yoke of conformity
imposed by (Cont'd on page 93).
2020-01-05 20:58:05 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
Never mind that, Sid - it was great. So great.
Peter Percival
2020-01-05 21:00:05 UTC
What does it mean?
Sam Plusnet
2020-01-05 23:04:07 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
Never mind that, Sid - it was great. So great.
Super.
2020-01-06 11:04:24 UTC
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
I think that very much depends on the reader, here they are as
intended.

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
2020-01-06 11:11:25 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Sid Nuncius
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
I think that very much depends on the reader, here they are as
intended.
Chris
Don’t say that Chris, I think Sid is enjoying the guilt trip!;-)
Nick Leverton
2020-01-06 11:19:34 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Sid Nuncius
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
I think that very much depends on the reader, here they are as
intended.
It is most rewarding to know that the BTM is maintaining the
post-modernistic standards we have come to expect concerning the BTAs
and indeed The Archers in general. Thankyou for all your efforts, Sid.

SODAM
2020-01-07 00:05:29 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
It is most rewarding to know that the BTM is maintaining the
post-modernistic standards we have come to expect concerning the BTAs
and indeed The Archers in general. Thankyou for all your efforts, Sid.
Hear, hear! Congratulations, Sid, on a splendid BTA ceremony. I think part
of the success of the evening must be due to La Famille Tams, whose very
robust, indeed proactive, approach to security kept violence to a minimum (
except what they engendered).

I know I had some trouble getting into the venue myself but a tenner sorted
that out. I hope otherats did not encounter a similar problem.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
BrritSki
2020-01-07 08:07:23 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Nick Leverton
It is most rewarding to know that the BTM is maintaining the
post-modernistic standards we have come to expect concerning the BTAs
and indeed The Archers in general. Thankyou for all your efforts, Sid.
Hear, hear! Congratulations, Sid, on a splendid BTA ceremony. I think part
of the success of the evening must be due to La Famille Tams, whose very
robust, indeed proactive, approach to security kept violence to a minimum (
except what they engendered).
I know I had some trouble getting into the venue myself but a tenner sorted
that out. I hope otherats did not encounter a similar problem.
I was allowed in by my old pall Hughie Tams (umra passim), bit had some
trouble with Hughie and Bertie later...
Mike
2020-01-07 09:48:31 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Nick Leverton
It is most rewarding to know that the BTM is maintaining the
post-modernistic standards we have come to expect concerning the BTAs
and indeed The Archers in general. Thankyou for all your efforts, Sid.
Hear, hear! Congratulations, Sid, on a splendid BTA ceremony. I think part
of the success of the evening must be due to La Famille Tams, whose very
robust, indeed proactive, approach to security kept violence to a minimum (
except what they engendered).
I know I had some trouble getting into the venue myself but a tenner sorted
that out. I hope otherats did not encounter a similar problem.
I was allowed in by my old pall Hughie Tams (umra passim), bit had some
trouble with Hughie and Bertie later...
It was suggested to me that I go for a dip in Old Father Tams....
2020-01-06 11:38:06 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Sid Nuncius
Sorry. Minor thread-labelling cock-up. Please read Parts 1 and 2 first,
even if they do appear here after parts 3, 4 and 5.
I think that very much depends on the reader, here they are as
intended.
Yes, they were fine for me too....