OP: Krusty
2020-11-11 09:47:40 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.

OP
krw
2020-11-11 10:02:18 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met? Or is
my memory playing tricks?
2020-11-11 10:13:09 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met? Or is
my memory playing tricks?
i I very much hope she does get dumped or it fails before she is
married and he is sent to prison. I hope he is. After Rob getting away
and Helen being the one with the traumatic birth and suffering time in
prison and matt getting away too, although i did like him, letting
Philip and Gavin go away with no proper ending to the story will be
really annoying.
Mike McMillan
2020-11-11 11:21:51 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met? Or is
my memory playing tricks?
ISTR there was some sort of confrontation when Gavin barged into the house
when Crusty was showering...
2020-11-11 11:33:16 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by krw
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met? Or is
my memory playing tricks?
ISTR there was some sort of confrontation when Gavin barged into the house
when Crusty was showering...
I thought Alastair was in the shower by himself? I don't think they do
shared showed scenes any longer.
ITYWF that it was Jolene and Sid. No, not that Sid, Sid Perks...
BrritSki
2020-11-11 11:45:45 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met?  Or is
my memory playing tricks?
ISTR there was some sort of confrontation when Gavin barged into the house
when Crusty was showering...
I thought Alastair was in the shower by himself?  I don't think they
do shared showed scenes any longer.
ITYWF that it was Jolene and Sid. No, not that Sid, Sid Perks...
Premature enteraculation.

... THAT Sid perks up at mention of nuns, cri*ps and *halrotte *reen.

Sorry Matron, IGMC
Chris McMillan
2020-11-11 11:46:21 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by krw
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ?  Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
Didn't Gavin try and make a pass at her the fist time they met? Or is
my memory playing tricks?
ISTR there was some sort of confrontation when Gavin barged into the house
when Crusty was showering...
I thought Alastair was in the shower by himself? I don't think they do
shared showed scenes any longer.
Was Snappy in the shower but Krusty was in the flat as well.

2020-11-11 11:44:41 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
I hope she and Phillip bugger off to Wales and are never heard from
again. They could get a job in TV presenting "Kirsty and Phil's Horrible
Houses" or something.
2020-11-11 11:46:21 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
At least “Gav” is nearer her age.

2020-11-11 11:56:02 UTC
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
At least “Gav” is nearer her age.
Sincerely Chris
But would you want to associate with anyone who treated the ‘orses that
way???
2020-11-13 09:04:32 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
At least “Gav” is nearer her age.
Sincerely Chris
But would you want to associate with anyone who treated the ‘orses that
way???
Nope!

Kirsty: Rubbish with relationships. (RUR)

2020-11-13 09:40:43 UTC
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:04:32 GMT, Chris McMillan
She's going to get dumped at the altar again isn't she ? Well maybe not
dumped, but she's going to find out about the 'orses and will be unable
to forgive Phillip, cottage in Wails will fall through and she'll find
comfort in the arms of Gavin.
OP
At least “Gav” is nearer her age.
Sincerely Chris
But would you want to associate with anyone who treated the ‘orses that
way???
Nope!
Kirsty: Rubbish with relationships. (RUR)
Sincerely Chris
Well, to be fair, it is not her fault they go wrong.Or is it?
Sometimes when I am angry with more than 2 people I wonder if it is
me...Was she Bridezilla and scared Tom off? But since then there's
just been Philip, hasn't there? She has a sort of step-mother
relationship with Gavin, not romantic. She is just a nice person so
tries to help people. And animals :)