Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 22nd March 2019
2019-03-13 18:00:28 UTC

Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Natasha - Mali Harries
Russ - Andonis James Anthony
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed

Spoilers:
Sunday 17th - Leonard makes his presence felt and Pat has a tricky
subject to raise.
Monday 18th - Helen bends the truth and Russ is not impressed.
Tuesday 19th - There is a change in the air for Jill and Alice stands
firm.
Wednesday 20th - Jolene receives an unexpected offer and Peggy attempts
a ceasefire.
Thursday 21st - Helen's lies catch up with her and David wants answers.
Friday 22nd - There's an awkward encounter for Alan and Elizabeth
expresses her gratitude.
2019-03-13 19:04:57 UTC
Sunday 17th - Leonard makes his presence felt and Pat has a tricky
subject to raise.
Slight typo: ‘presents felt’, Leonard finds a few moth-eaten hats from his
late wife’s wardrobe and gives them to Jill: Pat asks Tony if he can see
the bunny she is lifting out of his old top hat.
Post by carolet
Monday 18th - Helen bends the truth and Russ is not impressed.
Helen gives up bending knife blades and tries bending the truth instead:
Russ tries to make a wood block print but can’t afford the ink required.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 19th - There is a change in the air for Jill and Alice stands
firm.
‘Shut that window David, did you have to test the muck spreader just
outside?’ : Alice is determined to show she can still stand up after 15
glasses.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 20th - Jolene receives an unexpected offer and Peggy attempts
a ceasefire.
‘Jolene, do you really think that ‘Stand by your man’ is a good choice when
you are married to Kenton?’ : ‘Toby, if you will leave Ambridge now, never
to return - along with Russ, I’ll put this twelve bore down...’.
Post by carolet
Thursday 21st - Helen's lies catch up with her and David wants answers.
Another typo; Helen’s flies catch up with her, she realises she really
should have buried Tom’s body rather than making kefir with it.: David is
still waiting on Kenton settling his debt.
Post by carolet
Friday 22nd - There's an awkward encounter for Alan and Elizabeth
expresses her gratitude.
‘Oh Alan, I didn’t see you there behind the tombstone - hadn’t you better zip up?’
‘Oh Russ,’ (censored).
Clive Arthur
2019-03-19 18:26:58 UTC
Jill Archer    -    Patricia Greene
David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer    -    Felicity Finch
Pip Archer    -    Daisy Badger
Kenton Archer    -    Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer    -    Buffy Davis
Pat Archer    -    Patricia Gallimore
Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer    -    William Troughton
Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
Toby Fairbrother    -    Rhys Bevan
Alan Franks    -    John Telfer
Eddie Grundy    -    Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy    -    Emerald O'Hanrahan
Alistair Lloyd    -    Michael Lumsden
Kate Madikane    -    Perdita Avery
Elizabeth Pargetter    -    Alison Dowling
Lily Pargetter    -    Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips    -    Tom Gibbons
Peggy Woolley    -    June Spencer
Natasha    -    Mali Harries
Russ    -    Andonis James Anthony
Leonard Berry    -    Paul Copley
Director    :    Rosemary Watts
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Writer    :    Naylah Ahmed
Sunday 17th - Leonard makes his presence felt and Pat has a tricky
subject to raise.
Monday 18th - Helen bends the truth and Russ is not impressed.
Tuesday 19th - There is a change in the air for Jill and Alice stands firm.
"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Leonard!"
Post by carolet
Wednesday 20th - Jolene receives an unexpected offer and Peggy attempts
a ceasefire.
Thursday 21st - Helen's lies catch up with her and David wants answers.
Friday 22nd - There's an awkward encounter for Alan and Elizabeth
expresses her gratitude.
Cheers
Clive
BrritSki
A fine definition of coitus interruptus...
Chris McMillan
2019-03-20 10:14:39 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Tuesday 19th - There is a change in the air for Jill and Alice stands firm.
"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Leonard!"
A fine definition of coitus interruptus...
Rotflmao!