post epi spoiler, Fri 11th May
2018-05-11 18:18:04 UTC
I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
crossed with Charlie)

2018-05-11 18:26:23 UTC
I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
crossed with Charlie)
Sincerely Chris
You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
oblige.

2018-05-11 20:54:53 UTC
I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
crossed with Charlie)
Sincerely Chris
You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
oblige.
john
Freddy should go and confide in Harrison before something bad happens.
2018-05-15 08:21:36 UTC
I’m sure Emma could help out with childcare between the cafe and the
chicken factory (only it cane out as a cross between chocolate and chicken
crossed with Charlie)
Sincerely Chris
You want a chocolate chicken crossed with Charlie? I'm sure Ellis could
oblige.
john
Not that desperate! :)