UMRA birthday info for 23 July 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-07-23 06:26:49 UTC
Birthday News for today, 23 July: Rosie Ruth Grace Archer.
2020-07-23 16:23:47 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 July: Rosie Ruth Grace Archer.
Now, if Brenda Selwyn does another of her useful charts for the Phil
branch of the family ...

I still think of Rosie as a babe in arms, but from how things happen in
Ambridge when I blink (or so it seems), she's probably coming up to
school age now?

(Does Ambridge _have_ a child-minder? There must be need. IIRR Haley did
it? I think you need qualifications [or at least registration] these
days, or Emma would do it?)

Air conditioned environment - Do not open Windows.
carolet
2020-07-23 20:28:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 July: Rosie Ruth Grace Archer.
Now, if Brenda Selwyn does another of her useful charts for the Phil
branch of the family ...
I still think of Rosie as a babe in arms, but from how things happen in
Ambridge when I blink (or so it seems), she's probably coming up to
school age now?
Rosie Archer was born 23/07/2018, current age 2.
Min
2020-07-24 00:41:23 UTC
Rosie Archer was born 23/07/2018, current age 2.
So, for a mere £715 a month, she could join the school down the road from me
(as a pre-preparatory 'Squirrel kitten' - they might think it sounds cute -
I picture something blind and helpless...)
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-07-24 10:29:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 July: Rosie Ruth Grace Archer.
Now, if Brenda Selwyn does another of her useful charts for the Phil
branch of the family ...
I still think of Rosie as a babe in arms, but from how things happen in
Ambridge when I blink (or so it seems), she's probably coming up to
school age now?
(Does Ambridge _have_ a child-minder? There must be need. IIRR Haley did
it? I think you need qualifications [or at least registration] these
days, or Emma would do it?)
Oh yes, you need a host of certificates, insurances for you, the house, etc
etc. In fact you couldn’t just do it in any old house. ‘Elf n safety see
to that. Well not unless it’s yer granny doin’ it,