The stress on Lily
2018-11-25 16:45:37 UTC
Speculation only of course but....

Lily is stressed because Russ wants her back with him as he is lost without
his toy .. err,
Muse?

Stressed because Lizzy’s heart is showing signs of strain?

Stressed as she has found out what really happened with Geraldine and the
job?

Stressed due to bad news from HMP?

Oh, I really hope it is the first, useless lazy layabout good for nothing
leech!
2018-11-25 18:15:35 UTC
Speculation only of course but....
Lily is stressed because Russ wants her back with him as he is lost without
his toy .. err,
Muse?
Stressed because Lizzy’s heart is showing signs of strain?
Stressed as she has found out what really happened with Geraldine and the
job?
Stressed due to bad news from HMP?
Oh, I really hope it is the first, useless lazy layabout good for nothing
leech!
Apparently there will be a visitor to LL. Is Julia's sister still
alive? Did she have a sister or have I imagined her? Could it be Aunty
Umbrella? She could maybe help look after Lizzie.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-25 18:24:52 UTC
Speculation only of course but....
Lily is stressed because Russ wants her back with him as he is lost without
his toy .. err,
Muse?
Stressed because Lizzy’s heart is showing signs of strain?
Stressed as she has found out what really happened with Geraldine and the
job?
Stressed due to bad news from HMP?
Oh, I really hope it is the first, useless lazy layabout good for nothing
leech!
Yes, but I wouldn't want her to be stressed because of him; just see him
for what he is and ditch him. (I think that's what you meant, though.)

As for news from HMP, I don't think Lily will be _much_ stressed about
that - she _is_ fond of her twin, and probably didn't actually wish him
to be where he is, but I don't think she is that stressed by it. In
particular, I don't think she's _ever_ expressed a view that there's
anything unfair (or similar) about it; all I can think of is I think I
remember her expressing some irritation that the other toe-rag (I forget
the name: Freddie's supplier) didn't (AFAWK) get anything. (But probably
realises that Freddie can't say anything and remain safe, so she won't
say anything to anyone except Freddie.)

Have you ever heard about a petition, disagreed with it, but been frustrated
that there's no way you can *show* that you disagree? If so, have a look at
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770 - and please pass it on if you
agree, especially to twitter, facebook, gransnet/mumsnet, or any such forum.

Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
Mike
2018-11-25 18:33:01 UTC
Yes, but I wouldn't want her to be stressed because of him; just see him
for what he is and ditch him. (I think that's what you meant, though.)
Certainly is.

all I can think of is I think I
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
remember her expressing some irritation that the other toe-rag (I forget
the name: Freddie's supplier) didn't (AFAWK) get anything. (But probably
realises that Freddie can't say anything and remain safe, so she won't
say anything to anyone except Freddie.)
That will be sleazebag Elliot I think.