ISIHAC - Ambridge Team?
Mike
2019-08-01 15:01:16 UTC
First I should say how grateful I am to this intellectually challenging R4
series as I am much the wiser about many song lyrics when sung to the tune
of another - it is frequently the first time that I am able to hear the
words!;-)

Now, to the point of this posting, who do Umrats think would be the 4 best
Ambrigians as candidates for a round were they to play OSTTTOA in the Bull
please? You should show all your workings and points will be awarded for
the most original ideas.... and points mean?
Toodle Pip
Penny
2019-08-01 16:13:41 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 15:01:16 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
and points mean?
Places on a rail network where trains may be diverted from one track to
another.

Rather like singing a song to a different tune ;)
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
Mike
2019-08-01 16:38:23 UTC
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Mike
and points mean?
Places on a rail network where trains may be diverted from one track to
another.
Rather like singing a song to a different tune ;)
A place where trains are prized from one line onto another you mean?
--
Toodle Pip