Alternative to Sunday evening in Ambridge
2020-05-17 17:38:06 UTC
19:15 on R4 sees a repeat of Cabin Pressure, series 1 ep. 1.

THBAPSA
2020-05-17 20:31:46 UTC
19:15 on R4 sees a repeat of Cabin Pressure, series 1 ep. 1.
THBAPSA
And as I mentioned over on uk.media.radio.bbc-r4 the transcripts for
the series have been very generously made available over at:

https://arianedevere.dreamwidth.org/37526.html

I really think it would be a big help to have proper subtitles on the
radio. Liliana and I are listening to the Cabin Pressure series at the
moment (quite literally as we are just about to embark on another
episode as I write this) and the transcripts are a huge help for her
and a worthwhile embellishment for me.