spoiler: 27th November
2018-11-27 19:06:36 UTC
Well .......... my flaber is gasted. Never thought it would be him.

2018-11-27 21:40:04 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 19:06:36 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Well .......... my flaber is gasted. Never thought it would be him.
Sincerely Chris
I think he was one of the suggestions ages ago, but one of many.v
I can't help feeling Susan losing the 'management' job was karma. She
didn't manage anyone anyway, just a little project. But it was badly
done. Does any legislation protect her in such a tiny outfit? More
importantly, I wonder whether Neil should have mentioned to Justin
that he was worried about Hannah sending off lorries half empty and
needed to check the figures to see how bad that could be for the
bottom line, in view of the feed saved. Had Hannah told Justin she did
it? Neil should get in first. He should also interview all staff about
the rotas and see how they feel. And he should tell nuggering Lynda to
get stuffed. He can't do the stage manager job this year. He should
volunteer Hannah!
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-28 06:21:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Well .......... my flaber is gasted. Never thought it would be him.
Sincerely Chris
I think he was one of the suggestions ages ago, but one of many.v
I can't help feeling Susan losing the 'management' job was karma. She
Yes.
Post by Vicky Ayech
didn't manage anyone anyway, just a little project. But it was badly
done. Does any legislation protect her in such a tiny outfit? More
I hope not. Though if it does, _and_ she goes to court over it, I still
think Bridge Farm would be better off without her altogether, even if it
costs them dearly.
Post by Vicky Ayech
importantly, I wonder whether Neil should have mentioned to Justin
that he was worried about Hannah sending off lorries half empty and
needed to check the figures to see how bad that could be for the
bottom line, in view of the feed saved.
I am sure IANAOU in not quite figuring out how she explained things.
Surely, even if animal feed is expensive, sending half-empty lorries
can't be efficient.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Had Hannah told Justin she did
it? Neil should get in first.
Yes, but I think that horse has flown, to mix metaphors.
Post by Vicky Ayech
He should also interview all staff about
the rotas and see how they feel.
Yes. But he needs to do it quickly.
Post by Vicky Ayech
And he should tell nuggering Lynda to
get stuffed. He can't do the stage manager job this year. He should
volunteer Hannah!
Yes, that would be delicious! Not Neil suggesting it - that could be
painful for poor Neil - but L*nda having to work with someone with
strong management ideas ...

Have you ever heard about a petition, disagreed with it, but been frustrated
that there's no way you can *show* that you disagree? If so, have a look at
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770 - and please pass it on if you
agree, especially to twitter, facebook, gransnet/mumsnet, or any such forum.

"OLTION'S COMPLETE, UNABRIDGED HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE
Bang! ...crumple." - Jery Oltion