UMRA birthday info for 29 September 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-09-29 06:08:39 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
2020-09-29 23:12:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
<Bobby Chariot>

Bloody sod ya, then.

</Bobby Chariot>
Min
2020-09-30 00:07:34 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
<Bobby Chariot>
Bloody sod ya, then.
</Bobby Chariot>
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
Sid Nuncius
2020-09-30 05:13:51 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
<Bobby Chariot>
Bloody sod ya, then.
</Bobby Chariot>
Sorry, MOPMOB. I'm so hideously behind that I've only just seen this.
I hope you had a good one!
--
Sid
2020-09-30 19:03:02 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
<Bobby Chariot>
Bloody sod ya, then.
</Bobby Chariot>
Sorry, MOPMOB.  I'm so hideously behind that I've only just seen this. I
hope you had a good one!
Golly! I too missed this.
Sorry Steve, but I hope joy was unconfined nonetheless.
2020-09-30 09:17:59 UTC
On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:08:39 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
Oh I missed steveski tehre. Hope you had a good birthday MOPMOB