Spoiler 3rd Feb 20
2020-02-04 11:58:00 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail. OP
BrritSki
2020-02-04 12:36:58 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago
"I know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles
for her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah.  It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
In the real world you're absolutely right, but this is Ambridge...
Mike
2020-02-04 12:55:31 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail. OP
‘Twouldbegood.
2020-02-06 19:13:45 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?

2020-02-06 20:38:46 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?
Sincerely Chris
By demoting her niece's father-in-law?

2020-02-06 21:11:32 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?
Sincerely Chris
By demoting her niece's father-in-law?
john
No, by setting his nemesis up to fail.

The desire to remain private and/or anonymous used to be a core British value,
but in recent times it has been treated with suspicion - an unfortunate by-
product of the widespread desire for fame. - Chris Middleton,
Computing 6 September 2011
Mike
2020-02-07 09:05:02 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?
Sincerely Chris
By demoting her niece's father-in-law?
john
No, by setting his nemesis up to fail.
Good film that, ‘The Fall of Nemesis’ a bit gory in places though - and
before you even ask... the sequel was rubbish!
2020-02-07 09:54:44 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?
Sincerely Chris
By demoting her niece's father-in-law?
john
No, by setting his nemesis up to fail.
Good film that, ‘The Fall of Nemesis’ a bit gory in places though - and
before you even ask... the sequel was rubbish!
I do not think he was being pro-Neil. If he was then making the
salaries the same was wrong. Neil should still earn more.
Chris McMillan
2020-02-07 10:31:10 UTC
Given what Justinitforthemoney said to HannalRetentive a few days ago "I
know what you're up to..." it occurs to me that the change in roles for
her and Kneel are so that he can set her up to fail.  OP
Now why would anyone want that to happen to lovable Hannah. It strikes
me that promoting her is the complete opposite of the above observation
and why is Justin with whole of Damara to run so interested in such a
minor portion of BL - and which is completely outside his previous
experience as property magnate?
Schmoozing FAL’s rellies to keep her quiet?
Sincerely Chris
By demoting her niece's father-in-law?
john
As long as FAL *thinks* Justin’s got *her* best interests at heart, but
there’s little love lost between her and Brine anyway so she may think hr’s
got his just desserts - until effer starts wailing of course.

2020-02-07 11:45:33 UTC
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 10:31:10 GMT, Chris McMillan
[...]
Lilian's niece is Alice and her father-in-law is Neil, surely? And he
was demoted, in that he gets a pay cut. He is then apparently ona
lower level, and Hannah is given a pay rise to come up a bit, but not
where Neil was, so they are on the same pay.
Chris McMillan
2020-02-09 12:25:37 UTC
[...]
Jennifer and Tony’s children are nieces and nephews. I suppose correctly I
should have written great niece, Feebs. And FAL hates Brian as much as he
her.