Sort of lipsore 6.2.19 - "Since becoming a farmer"
Dumrat
2019-02-07 05:06:03 UTC
What on earth are they on?
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Vicky Ayech
2019-02-07 07:32:25 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
I must have missed the episodes where they told Helen and the family
discussed it and then handed it to Nasty on a plate.
Sally Thompson
2019-02-07 09:10:28 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
2019-02-07 09:14:32 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
But wouldn't that also impact the rest of the family business? Or have
the rest of them properly firewalled her scheme(s)? I doubt that.
JPG
---

Do you dislike petitions? See 255soft.uk; #fairpetitions
--
How about a three-way referendum with second choices being taken into account?

A leader who keeps his ear to the ground allows his rear end to become a
target. - Angie Papadakis
Dumrat
2019-02-07 11:31:05 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
You *KNOW* YANAOU!
Serena Blanchflower
2019-02-07 12:47:52 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
You *KNOW* YANAOU!
Of course you aren't!
I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
Mike
2019-02-07 11:59:49 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
No, she has an even larger hidden agenda than Tom’s ego...
2019-02-07 12:02:28 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
No, she has an even larger hidden agenda than Tom’s ego...
I say, hang on, this is a family newsgroup you know.
2019-02-07 12:08:42 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
No, she has an even larger hidden agenda than Tom’s ego...
I say, hang on, this is a family newsgroup you know.
Well, he is being a right prick at the moment.
2019-02-07 15:47:34 UTC
Post by Dumrat
What on earth are they on?
Am I the only one who really wishes that Natasha's scheme/s go
spectacularly belly-up, taking Tom Robot-Voice with them?
No one’s mentioned the supermarket ..........