post epi spoiler: 4th July
2019-07-04 18:18:49 UTC
Why disappoint Tony now, when you can disappoint him later?

What a *stupid* episode.

Sulkily Chris
Nick Odell
2019-07-04 19:18:37 UTC
Why disappoint Tony now, when you can disappoint him later?
What a *stupid* episode.
Sulkily Chris
I don't know how it sounded to you but, from where I was sitting (at
about 45degrees to the DAB radio speakers) most of it seemed to be a
woman locked in a closet shouting to an audience while a man who was far
too close to the microphone was shouting back to her.

2019-07-04 21:22:37 UTC
On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 20:18:37 +0100, Nick Odell
Why disappoint Tony now, when you can disappoint him later?
What a *stupid* episode.
Sulkily Chris
I don't know how it sounded to you but, from where I was sitting (at
about 45degrees to the DAB radio speakers) most of it seemed to be a
woman locked in a closet shouting to an audience while a man who was far
too close to the microphone was shouting back to her.
Nick
I heard it perfectly. I was listening to LA just now on the computer.
And I've been having difficulty with sound today from the tv, a BBC
programme and then Midsommer Murders. The latter sounded as if none of
the actors were opening their mouths properly to speak. It was the
original versions, not the later ones, which I prefer as there is a
dog in them. My hearing is being re-tested next week but the
Midsommer programme was much worse than anything else recently. TA was
quite clear though.

I also enjoyed the episode.
I liked the Justin and Lilian stuff in the Bull and very unwillingly
liked Nocasha and Tom. The scene in the flat was sweet. I thought she
was going to have spent a huge amount on the surprise but it was free.
I don't want her to be less dislikeable now! It could be that I feel
so anti Shula at present and quite anti Peggy that Nocasha has slid
down the list of people in TA to really dislike.
Mike
2019-07-05 07:25:25 UTC
Why disappoint Tony now, when you can disappoint him later?
What a *stupid* episode.
Sulkily Chris
I don't know how it sounded to you but, from where I was sitting (at
about 45degrees to the DAB radio speakers) most of it seemed to be a
woman locked in a closet shouting to an audience while a man who was far
too close to the microphone was shouting back to her.
Nick
Sums it up pretty well I think. ;-)