As we edge closer...
2019-11-23 10:55:29 UTC
to the BTA Ceremony, have we given the minotaur enough material to work
with? He is a hard task master these days and takes a lot of pleasing (ooh!
Matron!); by the time MV and overworked subjects (sorry about this!) have
been discarded with such gay abandon, is there a bumper crop of real bad
taste left to celebrate anymore?

I think it may be time to fling caution to the wind (oops!, Sorry), I was
told to lay off the sprouts during treatment, and we should put some extra
effort into the subject please?
2019-11-23 20:03:53 UTC
to the BTA Ceremony, have we given the minotaur enough material to work
with? He is a hard task master these days and takes a lot of pleasing (ooh!
Matron!); by the time MV and overworked subjects (sorry about this!) have
been discarded with such gay abandon, is there a bumper crop of real bad
taste left to celebrate anymore?
I think it may be time to fling caution to the wind (oops!, Sorry), I was
told to lay off the sprouts during treatment, and we should put some extra
effort into the subject please?
No need to strain for BT - it seldom works anyway. There is already a
lengthy and distinguished list of nominees; a tough job awaits the
Judging Panel[1]. Further spontaneous effusions of BT will, of course,
be welcome and will be considered on their merits.

[1]Me.