Why is nobody in Ambridge on a diet?
2019-03-14 09:54:16 UTC
Why is there no WW or Slimming Club group? There are people all over
the UK and the US who are overweight and trying to lose some of the
extra pounds. Who is using which method in Ambridge?

I think Kate is running classes to teach new lifestyles.
Who is doing the 5:2? Who has had a stomach reduction operation? And
who is a member of a group based in the village hall? Is it a local
group or WW or SW?
Penny
2019-03-14 11:20:35 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:54:16 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Why is there no WW or Slimming Club group? There are people all over
the UK and the US who are overweight and trying to lose some of the
extra pounds. Who is using which method in Ambridge?
I think Kate is running classes to teach new lifestyles.
Who is doing the 5:2? Who has had a stomach reduction operation? And
who is a member of a group based in the village hall? Is it a local
group or WW or SW?
They are all either fat and happy or doing such a lot of physical work they
don't put on weight.

Anyway, apart from karate we hear nothing of any social groups in the
village these days. When did anyone last mention WI? When the Rosie pipette
is a little bigger will there be any toddler groups to take her to? Are
there any other babies or toddlers in the village (apart from Jack)?

Why do none of the older people suffer from the ailments generally
associated with aging? Even Joe seems to have forgotten about his farmer's
lung. Nobody since Walter Gabriel has complained of anything like
arthritis.

There must be something in the water...
2019-03-14 12:01:06 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Penny
<***@labyrinth.freeuk.com> writes:
Why do none of the older people suffer from the ailments generally
associated with aging? Even Joe seems to have forgotten about his farmer's
lung. Nobody since Walter Gabriel has complained of anything like
arthritis.
There must be something in the water...
Brian put it there, or at least let it be put there. Maybe there's an
as-yet-undiscovered aspect of whatever those chemicals were, that
protects against such things: now wouldn't _that_ be a turnup for the
books, as well as galling Kate most satisfactorily!

Currently enjoying Kate's discomfiture. I know that makes me a less nice
person, but.

JPG
---

Fair petitions? See 255soft.uk; #fairpetitions @jpeg_G6;
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232770
--
4-way STV referendum: no deal, Barnier deal (NI stays), May deal, or remain?

Never raise your hand to your children. It leaves your mid-section unprotected
Mike
2019-03-14 13:17:07 UTC
Brian put it there, or at least let it be put there. Maybe there's an
as-yet-undiscovered aspect of whatever those chemicals were, that
protects against such things: now wouldn't _that_ be a turnup for the
books, as well as galling Kate most satisfactorily!
Currently enjoying Kate's discomfiture. I know that makes me a less nice
person, but.
JPG
---
No, no, no, no, no Jpeg! It doesn’t make you a less nice person - it makes
you a First Class Humanitarian - can I join your club please? ;-)

Who can refute a sneer? - Archdeacon Paley, in his book Moral Philosophy
Mike
2019-03-14 13:17:06 UTC
[...]
It should be bottled, there’s a scam err, scheme for Eddie or Toby to
exploit. Joe could be the Mascot on the bottles, Piggy could feature along
with Jill on the website....
'Am an' eggs ?
krw
2019-03-14 23:58:22 UTC
[...]