BT Awards 2021 Part 3
2021-01-01 13:03:45 UTC
The Wetherspoons award for BT about Alice’s FAS baby (impeccable sources
tell me that it will be called Farage, which is odd as the future King
is currently living in California with their ex-Majesties). This assumes
it will be delivered at all, which currently seems about as likely as a
post-Brexit trade deal (that the EU adheres to. Ed – delete this as
needed – Brritters – I’m keeping it in as I’m not at all certain they’ll
play fair).

The nominations also include any BT relating to ladies plumbing and are:

On 12/11/2020 16:36, John Ashby nominated by Nick Odell
Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
and Alice faces a horrific ordeal.
See above.

23.7.20 Mike McT nominated by Vicky
Inappropriate hold music:
Mike: Thalidomide Clinic - You need Hands...

28/10/2020 19:56, Mike nominated by J. P. Gilliver (John) (wrt Alice’s
foetus and what to do about it)
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
But as was said the next day On 29/10/2020 10:34, DavidK wrote:>
Not funny.>
28/10 Sally Thompson nominated by Serena Blanchflower
Tampons? Evidently thought to be a borderline case.
Mixed Plaster? No problem!
[1] In the middle of nowhere & happily (for me) almost entirely empty.
Trust me, you cannot replace tampons with ready mixed plaster.
BTN!
It was difficult deciding which post in the thread should get the
nomination but I decided that this was the best option ;)
Yes, the whole thread deserves one, incl. the late contribution from Sid.
And the winner is <FX: pregnant pause with medical bleeping and
incomprehensible ultrasound scans>
John Ashby. Nice one John, very poor taste and very nicely forged.
John Ashby
2021-01-01 17:09:10 UTC
[...]
Thank you, I owe it all to my parents and my agent (well, I only owe my
agent 10%, but you see what I mean).

2021-01-01 17:14:52 UTC
[...]
john
I’ve heard that agents see this slightly differently: ‘I earn a fee for all
my work’ they say, ‘and I have to give 90% to him for doing virtually
nothing’.
2021-01-01 18:23:28 UTC
The Wetherspoons award for BT about Alice’s FAS baby (impeccable
sources tell me that it will be called Farage, which is odd as the
future King is currently living in California with their
ex-Majesties). This assumes it will be delivered at all, which
currently seems about as likely as a post-Brexit trade deal (that the
EU adheres to.  Ed – delete this as needed – Brritters – I’m keeping
it in as I’m not at all certain they’ll play fair).
On 12/11/2020 16:36, John Ashby nominated by Nick Odell
 >  Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
 > and Alice faces a horrific ordeal.
See above.
23.7.20 Mike McT nominated by Vicky
Mike: Thalidomide Clinic - You need Hands...
28/10/2020 19:56, Mike nominated by J. P. Gilliver (John) (wrt Alice’s
foetus and what to do about it)
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
But as was said the next day On 29/10/2020 10:34, DavidK wrote:>
 > Not funny.>
28/10 Sally Thompson nominated by Serena Blanchflower

 >>> Trust me, you cannot replace tampons with ready mixed plaster.
 >>
 >> BTN!
 >>
 >> It was difficult deciding which post in the thread should get the
 >> nomination but I decided that this was the best option ;)
 >>
 > Yes, the whole thread deserves one, incl. the late contribution
from Sid.
And the winner is <FX: pregnant pause with medical bleeping and
incomprehensible ultrasound scans>
John Ashby. Nice one John, very poor taste and very nicely forged.
Thank you, I owe it all to my parents and my agent (well, I only owe my
agent 10%, but you see what I mean).
This is a massive fraud on the umratic people. The biggest fraud in
history. When you count the legal votes, I won. I won BIG. But when
the illegal votes are added...(Cont. Courtroom 94)
--
Sid
2021-01-01 18:37:08 UTC
[...]
Do you think you Trumped all comers?
Paul Herber
2021-01-01 20:56:44 UTC
The Wetherspoons award for BT about Alice’s FAS baby (impeccable
sources tell me that it will be called Farage, which is odd as the
future King is currently living in California with their
ex-Majesties). This assumes it will be delivered at all, which
currently seems about as likely as a post-Brexit trade deal (that the
EU adheres to.  Ed – delete this as needed – Brritters – I’m keeping
it in as I’m not at all certain they’ll play fair).
On 12/11/2020 16:36, John Ashby nominated by Nick Odell
 >  Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
 > and Alice faces a horrific ordeal.
See above.
23.7.20 Mike McT nominated by Vicky
Mike: Thalidomide Clinic - You need Hands...
28/10/2020 19:56, Mike nominated by J. P. Gilliver (John) (wrt Alice’s
foetus and what to do about it)
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
But as was said the next day On 29/10/2020 10:34, DavidK wrote:>
 > Not funny.>
28/10 Sally Thompson nominated by Serena Blanchflower

 >>> Trust me, you cannot replace tampons with ready mixed plaster.
 >>
 >> BTN!
 >>
 >> It was difficult deciding which post in the thread should get the
 >> nomination but I decided that this was the best option ;)
 >>
 > Yes, the whole thread deserves one, incl. the late contribution
from Sid.
And the winner is <FX: pregnant pause with medical bleeping and
incomprehensible ultrasound scans>
John Ashby. Nice one John, very poor taste and very nicely forged.
Thank you, I owe it all to my parents and my agent (well, I only owe my
agent 10%, but you see what I mean).
This is a massive fraud on the umratic people. The biggest fraud in
history. When you count the legal votes, I won. I won BIG. But when
the illegal votes are added...(Cont. Courtroom 94)
You've got no chance using language like that. You have to use the correct legal
terminology. The word is BIGLY.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Nick Odell
2021-01-01 22:28:40 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jan 2021 20:56:44 +0000, Paul Herber
Post by Paul Herber
The Wetherspoons award for BT about Alice’s FAS baby (impeccable
sources tell me that it will be called Farage, which is odd as the
future King is currently living in California with their
ex-Majesties). This assumes it will be delivered at all, which
currently seems about as likely as a post-Brexit trade deal (that the
EU adheres to.  Ed – delete this as needed – Brritters – I’m keeping
it in as I’m not at all certain they’ll play fair).
On 12/11/2020 16:36, John Ashby nominated by Nick Odell
 >  Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
 > and Alice faces a horrific ordeal.
See above.
23.7.20 Mike McT nominated by Vicky
Mike: Thalidomide Clinic - You need Hands...
28/10/2020 19:56, Mike nominated by J. P. Gilliver (John) (wrt Alice’s
foetus and what to do about it)
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
But as was said the next day On 29/10/2020 10:34, DavidK wrote:>
 > Not funny.>
28/10 Sally Thompson nominated by Serena Blanchflower

 >>> Trust me, you cannot replace tampons with ready mixed plaster.
 >>
 >> BTN!
 >>
 >> It was difficult deciding which post in the thread should get the
 >> nomination but I decided that this was the best option ;)
 >>
 > Yes, the whole thread deserves one, incl. the late contribution
from Sid.
And the winner is <FX: pregnant pause with medical bleeping and
incomprehensible ultrasound scans>
John Ashby. Nice one John, very poor taste and very nicely forged.
Thank you, I owe it all to my parents and my agent (well, I only owe my
agent 10%, but you see what I mean).
This is a massive fraud on the umratic people. The biggest fraud in
history. When you count the legal votes, I won. I won BIG. But when
the illegal votes are added...(Cont. Courtroom 94)
You've got no chance using language like that. You have to use the correct legal
terminology. The word is BIGLY.
I was amazed to discover yesterday that in using the word BIGLY, the
outgoing President of the United States was quoting the poet and
designer, William Morris.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/dec/31/the-forgettable-sex-life-of-the-anglerfish
(third letter down)

2021-01-02 16:03:49 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
The Wetherspoons award for BT about Alice’s FAS baby (impeccable
sources tell me that it will be called Farage, which is odd as the
future King is currently living in California with their
ex-Majesties). This assumes it will be delivered at all, which
currently seems about as likely as a post-Brexit trade deal (that the
EU adheres to.  Ed – delete this as needed – Brritters – I’m keeping
it in as I’m not at all certain they’ll play fair).
On 12/11/2020 16:36, John Ashby nominated by Nick Odell
 >  Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
 > and Alice faces a horrific ordeal.
See above.
23.7.20 Mike McT nominated by Vicky
Mike: Thalidomide Clinic - You need Hands...
28/10/2020 19:56, Mike nominated by J. P. Gilliver (John) (wrt Alice’s
foetus and what to do about it)
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
But as was said the next day On 29/10/2020 10:34, DavidK wrote:>
 > Not funny.>
28/10 Sally Thompson nominated by Serena Blanchflower

 >>> Trust me, you cannot replace tampons with ready mixed plaster.
 >>
 >> BTN!
 >>
 >> It was difficult deciding which post in the thread should get the
 >> nomination but I decided that this was the best option ;)
 >>
 > Yes, the whole thread deserves one, incl. the late contribution
from Sid.
And the winner is <FX: pregnant pause with medical bleeping and
incomprehensible ultrasound scans>
John Ashby. Nice one John, very poor taste and very nicely forged.
Thank you, I owe it all to my parents and my agent (well, I only owe my
agent 10%, but you see what I mean).
This is a massive fraud on the umratic people. The biggest fraud in
history. When you count the legal votes, I won. I won BIG. But when
the illegal votes are added...(Cont. Courtroom 94)
You've got no chance using language like that. You have to use the correct legal
terminology. The word is BIGLY.
I was amazed to discover yesterday that in using the word BIGLY, the
outgoing President of the United States was quoting the poet and
designer, William Morris.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/dec/31/the-forgettable-sex-life-of-the-anglerfish
(third letter down)
Nick
So disappointed to find that BIGLY has nthing to do with the sex life of
William Morris.
2021-01-02 19:21:36 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jan 2021 20:56:44 +0000, Paul Herber
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 18:23:28 +0000, Sid Nuncius

Not as disappointed as Jane.

john
Sjouke Burry
You sound like Trump. Yech.....
BrritSki
I think that was the point...
Sam Plusnet
2021-01-02 20:52:47 UTC
Post by Sjouke Burry
This is a massive fraud on the umratic people.  The biggest fraud in
history.  When you count the legal votes, I won.  I won BIG.  But when
the illegal votes are added...(Cont. Courtroom 94)
You sound like Trump. Yech.....
Really?
What gave it away?