Spoiler 22nd. July
2018-07-23 13:14:00 UTC

Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
2018-07-23 13:50:00 UTC
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
2018-07-23 15:29:13 UTC
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?

2018-07-23 15:42:30 UTC
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?
Sincerely Chris
Hmmm, canine take a rain check on that?

2018-07-23 17:47:21 UTC
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?
Sincerely Chris
Hmmm, canine take a rain check on that?
A chachahuahua?
john
Come in SODAM. If you her us.
SODAM
2018-07-23 21:36:49 UTC
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?
Sincerely Chris
Hmmm, canine take a rain check on that?
A chachahuahua?
john
Come in SODAM. If you her us.
Eh, what? <shakes out ear trumpet>. That’s better.
My Bingo would not be allowed to take part in anything so tacky. Especially
with that forward hussy.

<ssnnifffff>
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Btms
2018-07-24 07:46:20 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?
Sincerely Chris
Hmmm, canine take a rain check on that?
A chachahuahua?
john
Come in SODAM. If you her us.
Eh, what? <shakes out ear trumpet>. That’s better.
My Bingo would not be allowed to take part in anything so tacky. Especially
with that forward hussy.
<ssnnifffff>
Quite. We in umra have standards. SODAM has spoken. We will hear no more
of this matter.
Clive Arthur
2018-07-23 21:16:14 UTC
Post by LFS
Ok, so what is this ‘lift’ that Lavinia was supposed to be doing?
Presumably her dog was lifting her over its head....
Hmm, what sort of dog I hear millions ask?
Sincerely Chris
A shaggy dog, by all accounts.

Cheers
--